Teligent Systems

Teligent Systems Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Very Considerate Management

They have a lot of opportunities to offer. They are reachable anytime you have concerns. Their employees are very nice and approachable. Recommended employer for those who wants to feel they belong.

Best place to gain solid experience

I started working as Software Quality Assurance Analyst in Teligent Systems, Inc. I gained a lot of experience and knowledge during my stay. Also, I can say that Teligent Systems Inc has one of the best team that I've worked with. From the Manager, developers and other QAs as well. I'm forever grateful that I've been part of this company.

Productive and fun workplace

The working environment is fun, challenging and rewarding as well. The people are very approachable and friendly too. The management is not to strict to their employees which bring less pressure and stress to employees.

Pros

Work from home, paid overtime

Good working environment

Teligent Systems Inc., is a good company for the people who wants to be exposed in banking industry. They also train developers, qa's, ba's and pm's.

Working in Teligent exposes you to a lot of experiences

Work environment is good, and everyone is friendly. I learned a lot on this company, and I can say that my career growth really went up after I worked here. Hardest part of the job, are the times when we have to handle multiple projects at the same time, but it taught me how to handle tight deadlines, and to handles pressure. Most enjoyable part of the job, is that you will get to be closer to your colleagues because everyone knows each other because of the number of people working.

Pros

Free coffee, more expose to many things that will teach you a lot

Cons

Good for fresh graduates

Having them as my employer was okay, but I'm looking for a company that will make me ompetent and will receive the salary that I deserve. A job that I will enjoy.

Pros

Gifts every birthday

Cons

mismanagement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teligent Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits