Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

slow paced lack of advancement

Been in company for three years but theres been a lack of career advancement in the department I am in but regardless the work mates are all good and its wfh.

Pros

stress free

Cons

no career advancement

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Upbeat place, they keep the employees entertained.

They took care of us during the pandemic but I left ultimately because I didn't feel that the salary matched the stress involved. If you're used to high stress environments though, I'd say they do pay more compared to most.

Pros

Third party discounts

Cons

salary:stress ratio

Tp is good

over all tp it's self is a great place to have an experience in working on BPO industry, the only problem if the manager of your account will miss-manage the account all of the employee on that certain account will lost their interest to work they will AWOl or resign.

They upskilled you when you stay longer, but there there’s no upskill in your salary

It was indeed a great place to work. Your superiors will treat you in an appropriate manner- they’re fun to work with. But, they have an incompetent salary. Still good for newbies as training ground.

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • slow paced lack of advancement