Teleperformance

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

Found 655 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,789 reviews

Good For Newbies Only

They are good with you while you're still being trained. But once you're in the production, you'd be eaten by sharks. Metrics are countless and getting more and more unreasonable to reach. Schedules are changing every hour. Agents are required to open lengthy readings of "Flows" for every call and yet they want a short AHT. Imposing too many rules and threats. They shocked us with new rule or requirement. Then want it to be implemented right away. No breathing space.QAs are the worst.If you perform well and getting incentives, you'd be the target of their manipulative politics, including ZTP for ghost call with their defective Cisco and robotic spiel. You're wrong whether it's a long call or short call, or if in their flawed judgement, you fail to escalate or de-escalate. Even if customers are mostly pleased with you for resolving their concerns, QA's gonna rob you of your rights for incentive so they can get your incentive for themselves. They only monitor certain agents. Not those who have connections to them.Software, knowledge apps, tools, are either slow, not available, not user friendly, or defective.The only good thing here is their HR. They listen to you and are fair. Also, there are really good supervisors.

Pros

Human Resources Department, management, some of the supervisors, Sme, trainers. Good for new hires only.

Cons

Too many rules and metrics they imposed on agents. Stressful Culture of do's and don'ts, low salary, QAs that have no organized and fair monitoring

September 17, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

stressful

bad management not good for the growth. not for career growth. Bot good for newbie Low salary bad management.super stress.super bad for newbielow salary

September 10, 2021
Salary / Benefits

Advance learning and friendly staff and workmates

I actually gained more confidence after getting the job since its my first ever job in a big company.. The management was good and considerate with employees wellness.. they also have approachable staff and fun workmates.. Its just that HEALTHCARE account is a little bit hard for me because its my first BPO/CSR job and dont have any idea how it really works.. The most enjoyable part is i have met new friends that makes me feel like my second family..

Pros

Free lunch plus lots of activities where everybody will surely enjoy

Cons

Salary dispute

September 10, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. We wish great success in your future endeavor!
Salary / Benefits

Unprofessional managers and team leaders.

Always have a dispute in salary. Toxic leaders, lost of things in the locker area. Food in the pantry is expensive. No bidet. Sleeping quarters are uncomfortable.

Pros

Cons

Toxic environment, unprofessional managers and team leaders of the company.

August 10, 2021
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workmates and workplace.

Working at Teleperformance makes me feel at home. The people are approachable and nice. The company ensured that everyone are safe despite the pandemic we've had. Teleperformance is a home for me.

Pros

Free lunches on special holidays

Cons

Na

June 18, 2021
We are glad to know that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance! All the best and have a great day!

Salary / Benefits

Very productive and fun at the workplace.

My overall experience describes as follows;It’s a great place to start your career.All the people that I work with are very professional. Very friendly workplace.

Pros

Free lunches/Dinners on your birthday 😊

Cons

N/a

June 15, 2021
We are happy to know about your amazing experience in Teleperformance! Have a nice day!
Salary / Benefits

"A great place to work" to "A worst place to work"

If you are a beginner, TP is a place for a good training in order for you to be competitive once you find a much better place to work. As QA, we work beyond hours without being paid overtime. We take our lunch and breaks at once due to heavy workload. Our management doesn't know how to say NO to operations' demands so we need to give them read outs even if it's way beyond our work hours. The most enjoyable part of this job is that, I have co- analysts who encourages you to be the best. Note: you always need to be healthy to survive. If you are with TP right now, feel lucky if you are working from home.

Pros

Great friends at work

Cons

Salary, Ethics & Culture, Healthy & Safety

May 19, 2021
Kindly visit http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform for the details of your concern. Thank you for your review!

disputes

calculation of salary is not accurate. too many complaints. you need to check payslip otherwise you might not be paid properly. good if your supervisor is proactive.

Pros

cool

Cons

no computers

April 23, 2021
Salary / Benefits

People are overworked but under paid

There is no stability in the LOB you will be pulled out from 1 project to another , impossible metrics to follow . Very small salary increase and they often stop operations without any back up plan

Pros

Rice allowance at 90th day

Cons

Will not give it on 90th day because of cut off reasons

April 6, 2021

Fun workplace, convenience

I love the site so much fun colleagues, great trainor's and supervisors, fun work environment,great paying company, nice team mates, supportive coaches,

Pros

Benefits, allowances, free coffee

March 22, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!

Jobs at Teleperformance

See more jobs

Poor management

they will not offer you a career growth ,they are not open with improvement specifically on training. Poor compensation . Poor management , they are not considerate with their employees. They will had their paasa effect.

Pros

Cons

Poor management and compensation

Salary / Benefits

Illegal dismissal anytime they want.

The poor company even medical is expensed by the employee. Did not provide correct information, they just dismiss if they want. Very low salary and stressful job.

Pros

fun colleague

Cons

Long hours and always dispute

Equipment and IT services

The way they treat you is such a great experience! But as for me, salary is not that competitive. It may look like the work is easy, but it's not. 😅Basic salary for non-voice account is so low compared to other BPO company. Big difference! Like you may compare it to provincial rate. 😂 I also feel like they don't invest on giving new equipments for their employees! It's like the PC's have been used by many generations and you are using it 'til now. They can't provide new ones which actually affects the productivity, and when you tell them about it, they have slow actions.Their vpn always has issues! It makes the work slower. IT desk is not that helpful. :(The calls are not answered immediately. Like after waiting for 10 minutes, for the third time! They are not that willing to take suggestions. They always stick to the old rules. In my current LOB, when there are changes, somethimes, they don't immediately tell it to their agents!But the management, in overall, is great. They always strive to reach out to their employees. Except that there are bosses in some specific LOB, whom you can't get along with.But I love their HR, because I encountered going home tho I am to be validated or to be interviewed by the manager himself, and they still give me chance to get the job.

Pros

Free coffee, water. Good sleeping quarters. Monthly activities.

Cons

Not that competitive basic salary; Equipments are old yet they expect you to hit the qouta..

March 17, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you and best regards!
Salary / Benefits

Not cooperative in processing final pays.

Just tell your previous employee that he/she is not going to receive final pay. You don't have to make them wait. You're giving false hopes.

Pros

Coffee

Cons

Low salary

February 24, 2021

Productive, Fun and Challenging

Teleperformance indeed is a great place to work for me, fun and friendly workmates a bit challenging but fun! I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.. 👍👍👍👍👍👍 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Pros

Free coffee, medical benefits

February 18, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at TP. All the best and have a great day!
Salary / Benefits

Worst Company.... Poor in salary and benefits.

I would not recommend this company ever. Low salary, WORST management, team leader, supervisor...no salary increase, This company love disputes. haha....they don't know their job. Special mention (Door dash Account). Agent knows best than TL/SUP. No support. Wfh agent here but we have viber as support tools for everyone but when agent asking help no TL/Sup/Manager will help you. When agent is not around over break blah blah.....F*****S**** it's time Management will make noise in VIBER. Very lousy support. Trash!!! I don't know why this company keep on hiring supervisor and handle an account that they don't know what they're doing. Supervisor for salary purposes but not doing there task well. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE... Lack of professionalism!

Pros

pantry every floor

Cons

expensive food

Bpo

Super stress, de motivated and exhausted. No more time on your family because the job requires your full attention. Doesn't t value employees and doesn't provide enough benefits

January 13, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Kindly message our TP Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly. Thank you and best regards!

Stressful

They don't give fair pay for the job we're doing. They did not offer good salary and a good allowances, oh , there's no allowance offered anyway. Inconsiderate manager from stressful account and they actually asking you to report to work just for the attendance, doesn't matter if your sick or what just report to work.

January 13, 2021
Kindly message our TP Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern. Thank you and best regards!
Salary / Benefits

Ve Productive and competitive company . I just wish that the salary increase like other BPO companies so agents will not move to a different company.

January 14, 2021
Salary / Benefits

Average BPO, low salary, very strict policiesMy car was damaged while it was parked at the basement of their building, company did not help with any compensation since the incident happened in their building while I was at work.

Pros

Incentives, work at home arrangement

Cons

Delayed OT pay out, delayed allowances, OT disputes, mandatory OTs. No VLs approved

January 14, 2021
Salary / Benefits

fun workplace/ supportive co-workers and management /

trainers are very goodfun workplace and co-workerssupportive team leads and managementlots of calls, always queueing in my account before there are a lot of incentives for employees and as well as allowances especially when we transitioned to Work From Home during this pandemic. There were a lot of allowances that was added to our basic pay // so the salary became high

Pros

enjoyment with co workers // incentives and allowances

Cons

mandatory OT sometimes / salary not so competitive compared to other bpo

8.2K