Teleperformance
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Teleperformance Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Always a busu day. Learned how to handle any kinds of matter professionally. The management is not bad. The workplace is fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we work together.
Salary / Benefits
It's very nice and fun working in this company. I'm learning everyday and the management is great ! The interviewers are so friendly and I never felt intimidated.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful and not fun at all. Maybe our account and management is the problem and not the site itself or the company. Just the account management and people on that account that is toxic and stressful also demanding.
Pros
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
crab mentality colleagues and poor job security. poor management for the agents such as transportation especially during pandemic. long hours of work due to understaffing
Salary / Benefits
I learned to deal with different people. The management were really understanding on your situation. They also give you more opportunity if they see you are really deserving of it. They als give you advices about your career and even in your personal life and eventually they accept and understand your own decisions. Your colleagues were really cool to deal with. And in terms of salary, they give competitive salary and bonuses for your good performance.
Pros
Good management, competitive salary
Cons
I don't think there is
Salary / Benefits
Account operation at Cebu Insular site are power trippers. If they don't like you coz you reason out they will find a way to terminate you as well as the HR team. Account is okay but the people who run the account are snakes. Probably Teleperfomance management should look into these concerns because they are also affected by the bad attitudes of their account operation.
Pros
Nice place to work with. Staffs are so lenient and friendly.
Cons
Lots of power trippers in a particular account.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great having the job given to me by Teleperformance. We have a fast paced in promotions and having great feelings about the company. They will capture your heart and continue to provide the best quality service not only to its clients but also to its employees.
Pros
Free Cofee
Cons
Hectic Schedules, Shifting Schedules and Pressure from Management that will help you move forward
Salary / Benefits
The schedule are flexible learning lot of things specially in the training even you got bullied by colleagues but when it come's in the floor i'm the the number you got one as well the management they are very fair on us lots of option that they provide for us even though you got sick. It's a challenging part that you may encounter lots of different type of a customer specially when they are irritated but the secret is never provoke them and that's the only way they will calm and all i can say it's very enjoyable moment when each of you helping each others problem.
Pros
Free of facilities like gym, sometimes the food etc..
Cons
Long hours but provided the overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Their HR department appeared nice at first because their interviews were easy to answer and I passed and gave me the job offer as a customer service rep. I didn't expect that there are going to be lots of arguments in the production floor. TOXIC. Their QA's are very strict and will scold you for all your mistakes. I got sick of course. Very noisy. The salary was small. My team leader, after months of being regularized, suddenly accused me of something I didn't do and showed no evidence that I did the offense, reported me to the floor manager and then to the HR manager which led me to do an immediate resignation later to avoid prolonging the bad situation. I was expecting to work for more than a year with them, but that didn't happen. This was my first time working in a call center. Also, my first nightmare working for an office-based company due to me versus the HR management. Quite a scary company after all. NO, not recommending them to anyone. Well.... good luck to those who will attempt to apply to their "prestigious" company. Haha!
Pros
Night differential, benefits, bonuses, 13th month pay, paid leaves, OT pay
Cons
Toxic environment, many account transfers, shifting schedule, not friendly management, team leaders, and QA's
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
Salary / Benefits
The management and training is a spot on. They will really hone your skills and be the best you can be. They will also let your voice be heard and they are very open for feedback. Everything is really good with the company except that you won't be paid well enough to sustain your needs.
Pros
You will be a better and skillful employee
Cons
Poor salary package
Salary / Benefits
management is very supportive. company amenities help you to relax. makes you enjoy while working..........................................................
Pros
free lunch during season
Cons
package salary not enough
Salary / Benefits
Overall I had a good experience in this work place despite some stress and challenges encountered that are manageable. I learned a lot from my job in here as a customer service representative, non-voice level 2 support line of business and as a team leader/supervisor and trainer apprentice.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
Toxic work depending on the kind of people that you work with and kind of management
Salary / Benefits
Great working people, very assisting and helpful management on the account where I am placed. Management will really help you to improve and be a top performer in the production
Pros
Great people, working environment and free coffee
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work consists of receiving in-bound calls for landline and broadband accounts for an overseas telecommunications company. New subscribers also get in touch with us to schedule new connections and current subscribers with repairs or account queries as well as booking movies with a tie-up company. The management was very friendly, they were pro-employee and they always made sure that we were okay within work and outside of work. They always made sure that we were competitive with other teams with perks of team building packages and bi-annual parties to help boost our morale to work harder.
Pros
Unli coffee and conducive work place
Salary / Benefits
One day process only for job application, Very impressive in the training process most especially for first timer call center agent like me. One will not be left behind. Equal Opportunities for promotion and skills enhancement be it technical, supervisory and managerial.
Pros
Free rice allowance
Cons
Account Management Issues
Salary / Benefits
The management is excellent at handling its agent. And they always provide support to us. I highly recommend Teleperformance to everyone since it helps me a lot to improve my skills.
Pros
Great
Cons
Great
Salary / Benefits
A nice place to work with. Management is awesome. They micromanage the team and provide the utmost support. Every month, they provided perks and engagements.
Pros
Free access to Gym
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed and good working environment, you will be able to learn more, mostly if your a newbie as CSR this is one of the training ground. Management is very appreciative.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is cool.co employees from the lowest at to the highest position is very friendly.helpful to all co employee.its not only a work place it's also a family.
Salary / Benefits
Booked hotels, flights, Rent a Car and Activities for travelers who wanted to travel The management let us focused on the account and transferred to a different LOB while training on going without any reason
Salary / Benefits
At Teleperformance they let their employees wear either shorts or a casual attire which is good because you can show off variety clothes that you have.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Low Salary, Bad management