Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Travel Consultant

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,143 reviews

Productive workplace

The company is okay when it comes to security their employee. Not having good experience with the management when it comes to handling some serious problem.

Teleperformance is a great place to work. Providing you all the needed knowledge in customer service and how we value every customer. I learn a lot working with teleperformance so that I can apply it towards my future work.They also help me build to be more a leader in every task and accomplish task immediately.

productive

Travel account, It is stressful and the management is not good in treating agents based on my experience. The management is so selfish. One of the reason why I decided to resign.

Fast paced and very competetive environment. A very dynamic company and appreciates small success.

A company where you can start a career. They appreciate and value each employee and provide recognition based on performance. A company that nurture Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation, and Commitment.

Pros

Holiday pays, 13th month bonus, promotions

Cons

Short break, overtime, paid time off

A productive and friendly evironment workplace

We start our daily routine by setting up our tools, My account as a customer service agent for an online travel agency I was able to learned 5 GDS or global distribution system.My company always updates us by doing trainings every now and then.My account was able to make our workplace pleasant for everyone.We've encountered different types of situations but we were able to overcome them since we are working as a team.I enjoyed my time in the company because we treat each other not only as collegues but as family.

I love mondays!

I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our global teams. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option.

Good and friendly work environment

The company offers good benefits, fair salary options, friendly staff and good office location. The hardest part of the job is meeting the clients expectation. The most enjoyable part is the clients incentive for top performing agents.

Pros

offer good incentive for sales account

Cons

not competetive on salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?

8.9K