Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative264 reviews
Philippines264 reviews

Found 264 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,947 reviews

Great opportunity for newbies to gain experience

Thankful to TP because they give you chance to be their employee and they don't remove people right away. They keep promoting people meaning better chance of getting somewhere.

Pros

Easy to get promoted

Cons

There are disputes. Low Salary

January 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! We wish you great succes in your future endeavor!

Fun work place and dress down all year round. Opportunity to grow and learn with state of the art learning facility and lab rooms.

A typical day at work start with coffee from the pantry then headed to your cubicle for good 8 hours or so phone time. Then after your shift, a good 15 to 30 minutes meeting regarding KPIs. Then headed to pantry to eat before heading home. During breaks and idle times, you have a variety of things to do like playing video games, billiards, table hockey or watching movies in the TV room.

Pros

Free coffee, training facilities, video rooms, tv rooms, play rooms and so many couches to hang out to.

Cons

Paid leaves, Low salary

Not so good company to start with

Not so good company to start with. Not advisable for beginners it th BPO industry. You are obligated to be independent because of lack support from the supervisor.

January 18, 2022
`We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Inconsiderate Management

I have passed the training and nesting for a telco account. However, we were transfered to a different account after the nesting. The management are very inconsiderate and they easily terminated us. It has been 5 months but we did not receive our backpay yet.

September 10, 2021

Unprofessional managers and team leaders.

Always have a dispute in salary. Toxic leaders, lost of things in the locker area. Food in the pantry is expensive. No bidet. Sleeping quarters are uncomfortable.

Pros

Cons

Toxic environment, unprofessional managers and team leaders of the company.

August 10, 2021

Could have been the right BPO for me but it wasn't.

The work environment is okay if you are new to BPO industry but with experience more than 5 years on a BPO you would know already once you hit the training room and proceeded to the production floor.The account I was assigned too is under technical support, which at first I was excited that I could use my skill and knowledge when it comes to hardware and software troubleshooting but at the later part I was totally disappointed when none of those really gets implemented as you only do as what you told and stick to it.Frequent system interruption which is becoming daily, lack of working stations, scheduling and sometimes no station during peak hours not to mention the low salary as well since workload is too high they could have balanced the work and salary but just went to high work load causing stress and health issues, where it feels not rewarding if you are dealing an account for a technical support.Fast ramping for promotions as I've seen other fellow employee that has less than a year or so gets promoted to either a QA, support or SME as they call it but barely able to provide support to newbies on the account this may be different from other account which I cannot say for sure if it is the same way or just the technical support I got in.

Pros

Good fellow work mates, shuttle

Cons

Low salary, less benefits, backpay issues.

Good.

The company had great perks, training and incentives.Working with Tp provides you option to improve yourself through the learning curve and life balance.

Pros

Improvement of skills.

Cons

Long hours.

June 14, 2021
We're delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!

Fun workplace

A mixed of fun workplace and pressured work. Fast beating of heart once entering the company due to unknown circumstances that may occur during work hours.

Pros

Cons

No exact seating arrangement; 1broken equipments

May 10, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All the best!

Poor management

they will not offer you a career growth ,they are not open with improvement specifically on training. Poor compensation . Poor management , they are not considerate with their employees. They will had their paasa effect.

Pros

Cons

Poor management and compensation

March 17, 2021

Fun to work with and very productive

I can say that they are humanitarian BPO industry? They focus more on giving chances of opportunity to work even without such experiences rather than be so picky and choosy

March 1, 2021
We are glad that you had a nice work experience at TP. All the best!

It's fun to work here

I never had any issues with my superiors working in here. They did develop a family like culture in my workplace wherein even though you're just a newly hire you will feel comfortable working with your team.

Fun Workplace

It's very nice and fun working in this company. I'm learning everyday and the management is great ! The interviewers are so friendly and I never felt intimidated.

November 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your review and we are pleased to know that you're having fun working with us. We are also happy to know that you learned a lot throughout your stay with us. All the best!

A very great place to work

My previous job taught me alot. Not just to work with a career oriented and challenging environment but it is also one of the company that they really took care of their employees to grow personally

Pros

Free Sleeping Quarters

Cons

Na

A great place to be work

The management and training is a spot on. They will really hone your skills and be the best you can be. They will also let your voice be heard and they are very open for feedback. Everything is really good with the company except that you won't be paid well enough to sustain your needs.

Pros

You will be a better and skillful employee

Cons

Poor salary package

Great company

The reason why I pursue being in the BPO industry. They thought people on how to value each and everyone's time. I've learned a lot from this company.

Teleperformance

Because we are a people company. Here at Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want people to be inspired, to be motivated. Just like how we want you to be inspired and motivated through job satisfaction and a great working environment.

Fun workplace

I did enjoy my stay with Teleperformance especially with the account that I handled. Telstra is one of the best Telco accounts hopes to work with them again.

Productive and fun workplace with free internet and place to sleep

Everyday at Teleperformance was pleasant. Every time I activate customer's TV,internet and phone I had no issues with the tools and our supervisor was always there to lend a helping hand if needed.We had huddle from time to time and complemented for our best performance.I enjoyed being part of the team because of the support and respect from my colleagues and it was not always all work, we had time to use the internet for free after work which was helpful in my social life and I was able to constantly communicate with my boyfriend now my husband.The hardest part was when we need to do overtime work because of huge call volume.We need to sleep in the office and I was not used to that.In overall my experience was good,I have no complaint and I was happy working as Technical Support Representative in Teleperformance.

Overall, this is a great company.

My experience with TP was great and it was my very first BPO job so it was unforgettable. Short but sweet, as they say. I met new friends that turned into family.

Good environment

Thank you for the opportunity TP ♥️ trainings are enough to understand the account. I enjoy to work but somehow I need to work at a dayshift that's why I had to leave this job.

Just okay.

Pros: Friendly workmates, approachable team leader and sme's, monthly incentives Con: low salary, shifting schedules, graveyard shifts, additional workload without additional pay, mandatory OT

Salary / Benefits