Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,098 reviews

Good for starter

Its a good company but the salary is low. Some of the supervisor sucks. Low salary for the task and account. Good for newbie in BPO. Good for training ground.

September 28, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. All the best!

disputes

calculation of salary is not accurate. too many complaints. you need to check payslip otherwise you might not be paid properly. good if your supervisor is proactive.

Pros

cool

Cons

no computers

April 23, 2021
Kindly visit http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform for the details of your concern. Thank you for your review!

Nice work place

Nice and friendly people to work with. Learn new things and enhance your skills. Great place to work and enjoy while learning and working with your friends

Okay naman mejo maliit starting nila pero oks na

Okay naman maganda naman management mejo maliit lang starting nila. Mababait maman sa prod saka mag grow ka talaga kase lagi kino coach at laginmay bago game plan

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Not that much salary

Fun and Productive

Amazing, Work and life are very balanced. They help people to grow and enhance their self-confidence, communication skills and how to deal with customers properly

Fast paced great place to work. Great instructors and leaders.

Training and opportunities were great. Their materials are always updated by the management. Being in this company feels like even your little concerns can be sent to the bosses and make an answer for it.

December 31, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our goal is to make sure our employees are equipped with enough knowledge and guided by the management to be able to work effectively. All the best!

Fun workplace

Fun workplace and colleagues. Had to deal with a lot of workloads but as long as you are capable of managing and doing all your tasks at the very timely manner, you will be able to do your duties with a good outcome

Pros

Dress down

Cons

Long quecand long hours of work

August 13, 2019
Thank you for your honest review. Being a customer service representative is not an easy job and we would like to thank you in making sure that we are providing quality service to our client's customers.

Technical troubleshooting

We do technical troubleshooting. Clients are from US. Training is available both for technical and nontechnical. Career opportunities are available. Salary is ontime.

Pros

Technical skills

Cons

Low salary

June 26, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Being a customer service representative is not an easy job and we would like to thank you for being a part of our team.

Amazing experience

It was amazing being part of the company it really helps me alot to learn different things. And new learning but i wanna experience growth as well as meet new opportunities for my future

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Unfair salary

April 10, 2019
Thank you for your review and we are glad to know that you learned a lot during your work stint here in TP. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Great Place to Work

The typical day at work is unpredictable, there are times that it was stressful especially when receiving a massive amount of calls. This company helped me a lot and uplift my confidence to communicate. I really enjoyed working here.

Pros

Great Incentives

Cons

Low salary

were having a good working enviroment, we have billiard room, gaming room, gym

rushing the day for the in time, having a negative result need to have our TL advice for a couple of minute. We are given 2 a 15 minutes breaks and 1 hour lunch with a 9 hour working time all in all.

Pros

occauational free lunch and stuff

Cons

we have complete medical facilities, health care

February 7, 2019
We are sorry to find out about your experience and we want to make it up to you. Kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly. Thank you.

Fun

Had a great experience when it comes to customer service. I encountered different people and it helps me to improve my communication skills. The time schedule helps me to manage my time.

December 10, 2018
We appreciate your review. It's our pleasure to provide you a great working environment and to have met your expectations. All the best!

Googplace to start with for fresh grad or even high school graduate

A good place to apply for a job because they only require high school graduate or grade 12 graduate. The major requirement is that you know how to speak English.

November 20, 2018
Thank you for your positive review. We ensure that everyone will have a fair chance in being a part of our company. Your review is very important to us as this will help us know what we need to improve on our services.

Fun workplace

I answer most of the customers' issues about their internet and phone. I learned to speak english better here. The hardest part of the job is to how long will the issue be replicated as most of the time, the customers want it as quick as possible. The most enjoyable part is that when they appreciate what we do.

Pros

Cons

short breaks and health care

August 14, 2018
Thank you for your review. Being a customer service representative is not an easy job and we're glad that you are a part of our amazing team. All the best and have a nice day ahead!

Productive workplace

Being an agent is also fun especially when they have friendly environment. When you work as an agent, you must have patience in dealing with the customers. You will encounter different types of customers every single day. There are frustrated customer, happy customer and very irate customer. To deal with them, you just have to put yourself on their shoe and try to understand where they came from. Remember, they are calling because they need help. So assist them with smile and try to do your best to let them feel you will really help them. Well, these were my techniques in dealing with customers when I'm still working as an customer representative.

September 10, 2018
We appreciate your review and we are glad to know that you do your job well as a customer service representative. Employees like you make our company stand out. Thank you and all the best!

Fun working in BPO company

It was great experience as a call center agent. I just could not sustained night shift. After I was being a regular agent they transfer me to night shift.

July 18, 2018
We are glad to know that you had a great working experience with us. A night shift work is not easy and we always aim to provide different schedules which are fitting to our employees, however, there might be changes on the schedule depending on the clients they are assigned to. We do hope for your understanding on this. Thank you.

Good Trainign Ground

Supportive management. Very transparent company and will give you the room to learn on your own with the support you need. With them you will have a fun learning environment.

Productive and fun

Teleperformance is one of the booming company of country. It takes my one of dreams came true as a customer service representative. And i thank them for giving me chance to wrok with them.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

March 16, 2018
Thank you for taking time to write that review. Our goal is to provide our employees a career that they would love and enjoy so that they will stay with us for a longer period of time. We wish you all the best!

BPO company

its a bpo company that helps people on their internet connections.The place has a good environment to work on to, Managers gives incentives most of the time

Secured office and accessible more fun with billiard games and gadgets to play with for free time.

Teleperfomance is the a reputable company where employees can step up and get promoted because of the advance training the management conducted if needed.

Pros

More perks

Cons

good

challenging adventure stressful hard account but fine nice training learn-able training its a day to day challenge some supervisor practice crab mentality but not all of them

8.8K