Teleperformance

Supervisor31 reviews
Philippines31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,887 reviews

Great place to work.

They have an open door policy in which employees can directly talk to the managers. The hardest part of my job before is to deal with different personalities. My most enjoyable part was when I became a supervisor and I met wonderful people.

friendly environment and employee centered company

employees are well compensated and provided great benefits like healthcare and vacation leave. Employees are very friendly. Its a very nice place to work.

April 23, 2019
We appreciate your feedback. We always make sure to provide our employees good benefits and corresponding incentives so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Have a great day!

will help you grow

This company will help you grow. They will provide training for every employee to improve. And the most enjoyable part is the people you'll get to know the friends you'll keep.

January 30, 2019
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We see to it that we provide employees with plenty of opportunities for career growth to mold them into successful individuals. All the best and have a nice day!

Such a huge company.

The traditional set up of a BPO company. Different metrices you need to meet and deal with different client for each and every call. Different types of colleagues as well.

January 11, 2019
Thank you for your detailed review and letting us know how we are doing. All the best and have a nice day!

Fund and dynamic

The best company so far that I had not talking about accounts. The culture is superb and the management is really looking into employees nature and benefit.

September 21, 2018
Thank you for your awesome and lovely review. All the best and have a nice day!

Not a fun workplace

This is a business only workplace where they done mind the happiness of their employees. They just want business and performance. A lot of things are happening. Changes sis very abrupt that you cannot cope up with it.

Pros

Beautiful workplace - physical

Cons

exhausting

August 8, 2018
Thank you for your honest review. We aim to provide a great and fun working environment to our employees and we're sorry to learn about your experience. Hope you can share this with directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call #8353 from your mobile phone or landline and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly. Thank you and best regards.

I like the culture of having fun at work.

A lot of employee engagement activities and outreach programs too. They also offer learning and development courses which may be taken by everyone at any level.

December 13, 2017
Thank you for the positive review. We always make sure to provide our employees extensive training and fun events that they can enjoy. We would appreciate if you can share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!

We have good people, I've learned a lot

I've grown more mature while in this company. I have learned muxh from my peers and superior. I've stayed longer than planned but after moving to a new residence, I felt the inconvenience of the daily travel. Takes too much time and energy. So I now prefer working from home if possible

Pros

Good people and clean working environment

Cons

Too far from home

November 2, 2017
Thank you for taking time to write that review. We are committed to providing a professional and fun environment for our employees while making sure they are given constant support and training to be able to do their job effectively. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Thank you!

Fun and Good Environment

I love my current company. It's just that my children are growing as also their needs. They can't increase salary. Also there are no OT pay for supervisors. Annual appraisal is only 250 pesos.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

No overtime pay for supervisors

the most regretted work experience

I really hated this company. There are a lot of agents who have no choice and they ended up getting sick with the schedule and take note the salary is inexpiable.

Provide a fun to work environment

Our big boss knows us by name, Teleperformance are big on parties Christmas Party, Halloween you name it they celebrate it. We also do bay decoration at work base on a monthly theme.

Pros

Free Coffee, Free shuttle ride

Cons

Na

What I've learned

TP was my first call center and this was a training ground as a supervisor. Being part of TP i a privilege and I will not forget all the skills I've learned focusing on Sales

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Tenureship of the acount

A good place for growth! Fun Place to Work!

I cannot recommend anything more than this company. Good team and management. People are like family. It is really fun at work and work-life balance culture. Love it!

Fun and Happy Place to work

Teleperformance is a great place to work. You get to know your colleagues and you treat each other as family. You would get commendations for a job well done. I have learned a lot with Teleperformance. I have learn what it means to be a supervisor, to be an agent. The different problems that they have in and out of work. I have also learnt the importance of each and everyone. No matter what your job is, you always play a vital role in the company. Hardest part of the job was to let go of someone due to violations or attendance. You have built a relationship with your people and to let them go is hard. Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing everyone each and everyday.

Pros

Incentives, a great place( has pool, gym, tv and computers stations with games)

Cons

Transportation

Fun at Work

Working in Teleperformance was fun and competitive. I learned to discover more people and enhance my skills in every learnings. The hardest part of the job is to deal with different personalities however the good thing about it is they open things up to you and look forward to work with you.

Pros

Fun at work

Cons

unpaid overtime

Productive and Happy Place to work with

You will learn a lot from this Company, thwy make sure before you get promoted to a higher position you are ready. They have trainings available for Learning and Development. It's the place and the people you work with that makes this a good place/company to work with.

Pros

Working Environment (Place and Colleagues)

Benefits

When work becomes family and family your work

Work has always been really tough even in other company what makes it more easy to work is the environment cultured in it, I can say since the job I'm having right now is not easy but if you embrace as if though your life depends on it, you will need to be very creative in every way, inspire others and influence them to have the same motivation you have.

New Environment

Working in Teleperformance is like working in a call center with a different set up. Huddle areas are really nice and colorful. They also have a unique process which is very helpful and effective if applied in a right way.

Pros

equipment, work place

Cons

Monitoring and Measuring performance

Everybody knows everybody

you come in to work and everybody you pass by will say hi. this is my first BPO industry and stayed with them for 6 years I have learned a lot from this company. attended a lot of training to improve skills and knowledge. the workplace is fun since we all knew each other. free bus ride during graveyard.

Pros

Low compensation

Cons

The company felt like we were a family

Worklife balance

Gives reward and recognition to deserving individuals Happy place to work Different kind of trainings provided to gain new knowledge and skills

Pros

company shuttle, segregation of duties

Cons

Strict company rules and policies

People culture

The Company is PEOPLE CULTURE. They always want to make sure of the best for their employees and vendors. ITs a fun place to work with and the activities foster unity and team work for each accounts.

9.3K
7.5K
6.2K
2.7K
4.1K

Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Supervisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?