Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,098 reviews

Motivated by office-mates and big bosses

Traveling is never an issue as long as im happy with my job. i grew as person and as a dreamer by the motivation of my Boss. I learned to be patient all the time, because every individual is totally different from another, so you cant please everybody especially our daily callers. I love my workplace as it feels like home, i was so happy with my team as we stay intact, we worked as a team as we were under sales account we always lift up one another to be the top seller of day. What i cant forget about it was we gather before the shift starts, we discuss our strategy for the day, we always have our team lunch together and lastly we take our breakfast as we were like one big family.

Pros

Free Arcade, Monthly Rice Subsidy

Cons

Overtime

November 20, 2018
Thank you for your review and we are happy to know that you are having a great experience here in TP. All the best and have a nice day!

Fun workplace and a lot of people that you can be friend in the future.

I was an employer at the Teleperformance year 2019, it is a seasonal account and I had so much fun working at the company. And looking forward to working again with the respective company. I learned to communicate with the customers calmly and I experienced being rejected so many times. But the exciting part is I already overcome it. Thank you so much! I hope I can be a part of your team in the future.

Pros

Good ambiance

Cons

One of the best team that I had

I was a top performer in our team. I used to get bonuses on top of my monthly pay. My team was so fun and we had our teamwork. My leader was so good and cool to us.

Very good Company and relaxing place to work with...

Very good Company and relaxing place to work with, And All worker there is kind. The Training that they provided is good and the security of all the agent is Secured.

Very helpful

Teleperformance help me to boost my confidence when it comes to communication skills, I learned also how to manage my time and can work in different shift.

January 15, 2019
Thank you for your sharing your feedback and letting us know how we are doing. It is our goal to provide a balance with your life and work and we are pleased to know that we were able to do so. All the best and have a nice day!

Everyday is always fun and people are always cheerful to you. Sometimes the people at work affects your productivity. Since all of the people in this company are really great, it is always exciting to go to work.

Pros

Great people

Its a fun workplace

It's a fun workplace and promotes work life balance. I've stayed in TP for almost 4 years. My stay there was fun and engaging because I've learned a lot like good rela tionship with the people around me espcially with my bosses.

Fun workplace.

I learned to be a team-player, to work with minimal supervision and to be initiative. The hardest part of the job is dealing with fraud callers but it is still okay. The most enjoyable part is being in a very cooperative and understanding team.

September 3, 2018
Thank you for being a part of our team. It is great to know that you are part of a team which helps everyone be better and provides excellent service. We are hoping you will continue to stay with us. Best regards!

Happy Workplace

Happy workplace, employees are friendly, perfect company for fresh graduates. Salary is not that competitive but benefits are awesome. Will recommend to my friends

October 8, 2018
Thank you so much for your positive review on how we are doing. We also see to it that we provide employees competitive income and compensate them with incentives and bonuses to encourage them to work hard.

motivated

I was happy when I get the job because this was my first time ever to expose my knowledge dealing with people. working with younger people is exciting. We help each other to build our team stronger

August 16, 2018
Thank you for your candid review and for choosing to build your career with us. We are glad to know you and your colleagues are enjoying your work and working together to make a great team. Have a nice day!

Training ground for most of the call center agents

If you are looking forward to build a career, you are looking at the wrong company. The salary and bonuses are not competitive. The management is okay but you will definitely find better.

October 15, 2018
We are sorry to learn about your experience and we would like to make it up to you. Kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly. Thank you and best regards.

Family cultured BPO

I love the time Ive been with Teleperformance. The management, the supervisors are awesome. I have learned a lot and they have help me grow as a consultant.

it was a fun place to work,and the management was good

i had fun working in this company, they provide lots of amenities in the office. We always ate together with my teammates during lunch, which i find it more enjoyable. No superiority among the higher management , especially the supervisors , they were supportive in all aspects in line with the job. I learned a lot of things, from booking hotel reservations. The hardest part of the job was getting a sale by 40/100 everyday counting every call that came in.

Excellent Company And Very Professional

I must say this company helped me improve my knowledge in regards with handling different types of clients and customers. It help me expand my ability at work.

Pros

free lunch will complete allowances

Had fun as Sales Agent

Works night shifts. I learned a lot specially in multitasking and I learned how to deal some issues patiently. the management deals us good also. the most enjoyable part was having fun with the team and even hear kudos from customers.

Pros

with incentives

Cons

Long Hours

Good workplace

Teleperformance has a good workplace. It’s fun to work here. Eventhough the salary is not that high, employees choose to stay in this company because it provides career growth.

April 16, 2018
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We see to it to provide our employees a stable career wherein they get to grow, enjoy and feel a sense of fulfillment in. We wish you all the best!

Best place to work

This was my first time in sales and I never thought I'd come to love it. It's challenging yet rewarding job because at the end of every month you get your commissions.

Pros

good pay

December 6, 2017
We're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Teleperformance. We see to it to equip our employees with enough training, skills and experience so they can do their job well and be ready with future career opportunities. All the best!

good for starters

Teleperformance My first time working in call center and there was a lot of adjustments in my part and also the company there was a lot of guidelines that was changed overtime and keeping up with them was hard but I was able to stay in the company for 1 year all my knowledge in sales and customer service skills started here the trainers are great

Pros

free coffee

Cons

long hours, low salary

Productive and fun

Work place if friendly environment, happy people , very spacious place to work and there are a lot of excitement that is much awaited by the agents for prices and freebies

Pros

good health benefits

Cons

long drive

They value everyone and they are all friendly

Even though I stayed their for a just short period of time it seems like its been years already you will never feel the stress and the worries when it comes to medical and other benefits. Its fun and enjoyable when you apply at Teleperformance.

Pros

They give discount

Cons

They dont give overtime often

Stress free ambiance of work environment

Very convenience for the employees with good benefits and salary that make me motivated and express my self to boost my knowledge and skills for the good results by meeting the company expectations.

8.8K