Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 954 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,098 reviews

Challenging workplace

Been a nice experience so far with TP.. but i have to leave the company for personal reasons. I highly recommend this company to those fresh grads who wanted to gain experience

Pros

Benefits, workplace is always clean and secure, salary is competitive

Cons

Schedules

Productive and fun

Good for newbies without BPO experience and HS graduates they will hire. Good compensation, plus rice allowance and great night differential and such, enjoy!

Great Place to Work

Its a an excellent work place for beginner's. Fun work place and a lot of good memories. Good working environment, good people, super clean workplace. .

Pros

Great Place To Work

Over all experience is good//excellent people are all here some are just afraid to take next step because this is a comfort zone.This company trains everyone in an excellent manner.

Pros

You will learn in this company a lot

Cons

Lower salary

November 24, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful time here at TP. Best of luck!

They want you to perform your best but sometimes you don't get the benefit that you're working for.

You have to adhere on schedule and you have to perform your best. I understand that you have to do your best since it's your job but sometimes you don't get what you are working for. Stress on work and dealing with customers are not compensated well, you can't get your leave easily. Lately, we got a mandatory OT and it's exhausting for mind and body.

Pros

Internet and rice allowance

Cons

Mandatory OT

November 19, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Customer Service Representative

Good training ground for newbies. I stayed there for 3 years because of my colleagues. Fun place to work at. It will be tough at first especially if you're a newbie but with the help of your colleagues and if you are lucky to have a cool TL then you'll have no problem adjusting. Lastly, if you are feeling sick it's just one text away 😁

Pros

Family Day, Christmas basket. Paid leave convertible to cash.

Cons

Low salary + little to no increase even after years of being with the company.

November 17, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful experience here at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavor!

It depends on the line of business that you would get hired. There are some toxic management, but I guess that comes with the job. They have a minimum salary and it is very difficult if you have a dispute.

great place to work at, employee-friendly environment

True to what it claims, Teleperformance (TP) is really a great place to work at. The workplace is employee-friendly. There's a lot of programs and activities that are intended for employees to enjoy such as career advancement programs among others.Also, there are no unnecessary gaps between the bosses and the employees, the tenured ones and the newbies. Of course, respect is always there, but "positions" / "titles" aren't really a thing.When your coaches, team leaders and/or supervisors aren't around (which is a rare case scenario), you can always expect to have someone you can ask, someone to lend a helping hand (of course with work-related stuffs). Everyone is just willing to help. The place is really inclusive, and I believe that's what makes a workplace a great place.That's what TP is.

Pros

free 1 month accommodation for those who came from places outside/far from Cebu City, free lunches for newbies (for a certain time period), sign-on bonus, successful referral bonus, night differential, rice allowance, etc.

November 11, 2021

A good and productive company and workplace with efficient and accommodating staff.accommodating

TELEPERFORMANCE is a stable company operating in this city for a couple of years already, and so far the company has been doing well with regards to operation and management as well as their personnel and staff. Their recruitment, interview and hiring process for the applicants is very organized and systematic, and they are very intricate in screening and hiring their applicants. The training process and the Trainor's are very efficient and knowledgeable about their product and are very efficient and effective Trainor's. In such a way that their trainees become effective employees of the company. The staff are very friendly and efficient and accommodating. I recommend job seekers to apply in this company.

Pros

Work from home set up, free transportation for office based workers based

Cons

Long working hours, sometimes extended overtime

October 28, 2021

Teleperformance CDO is indeed the best place to work

Teleperformance CDO is the best place to work, professional teammates literally they support your the their highest effort. Okay lahat Mula CR Hanggang sa Management. Competitive salary and never late magpasahod.

Pros

Fully Air-conditioned, Clean

Cons

Prepare your mental ability to adopt change

October 7, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful experience here at TP. We wish you the best in your future endeavor!

na

management sucks. not enough benefits for employees. we don't get paid what we work for. No salary increase but workload increased, management earns from agents work without doing anything at all. It is not a people first company, management treats employees like machines.

September 28, 2021

Great place to start your BPO journey

Great place for first timers at BPO they accept HS grads without BPO experience. Friendly people, nice environment. Salary is just fine. Allowance would depend on the account you are in. There are some that doesn't offer allowance.

Pros

Free coffee.☕ TPLink they listen and attend to their employees concerns thru TPLink.

Cons

No free lunch. No free HMO for your family. No christmas gifts.

September 22, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. All the best!

Good For Newbies Only

They are good with you while you're still being trained. But once you're in the production, you'd be eaten by sharks. Metrics are countless and getting more and more unreasonable to reach. Schedules are changing every hour. Agents are required to open lengthy readings of "Flows" for every call and yet they want a short AHT. Imposing too many rules and threats. They shocked us with new rule or requirement. Then want it to be implemented right away. No breathing space.QAs are the worst.If you perform well and getting incentives, you'd be the target of their manipulative politics, including ZTP for ghost call with their defective Cisco and robotic spiel. You're wrong whether it's a long call or short call, or if in their flawed judgement, you fail to escalate or de-escalate. Even if customers are mostly pleased with you for resolving their concerns, QA's gonna rob you of your rights for incentive so they can get your incentive for themselves. They only monitor certain agents. Not those who have connections to them.Software, knowledge apps, tools, are either slow, not available, not user friendly, or defective.The only good thing here is their HR. They listen to you and are fair. Also, there are really good supervisors.

Pros

Human Resources Department, management, some of the supervisors, Sme, trainers. Good for new hires only.

Cons

Too many rules and metrics they imposed on agents. Stressful Culture of do's and don'ts, low salary, QAs that have no organized and fair monitoring

September 17, 2021

stressful

bad management not good for the growth. not for career growth. Bot good for newbie Low salary bad management.super stress.super bad for newbielow salary

September 10, 2021

Advance learning and friendly staff and workmates

I actually gained more confidence after getting the job since its my first ever job in a big company.. The management was good and considerate with employees wellness.. they also have approachable staff and fun workmates.. Its just that HEALTHCARE account is a little bit hard for me because its my first BPO/CSR job and dont have any idea how it really works.. The most enjoyable part is i have met new friends that makes me feel like my second family..

Pros

Free lunch plus lots of activities where everybody will surely enjoy

Cons

Salary dispute

September 10, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. We wish great success in your future endeavor!

All Are Great But QAs Are Incompetent

Trainers are nice and knowledgeable. Supervisors are doing their best. Managers are great. Security guards are courteous and friendly. Janitors are hardworking. But their QAs are the most incompetent in the world. They abuse their power to discourage agents from every possible scenario. They don't investigate and quickly jump to wrong conclusions. Demoralizing and demonizing agents.

Pros

Great management, supervisors, trainers

Cons

QAs are incompetent, schedules keep changing, some policies that make customers mad

August 20, 2021

Productive and fun

I was an employee for 3 years and I would say, my stay w/ Teleperformance was great! Part of me now as an employee is because of Tp. The salary was great,amenities such as the gym and employee card points and free meals and coffee are superb! Even the guards are nice and professional. Praise to all my supervisors and managers who've help me and didn't give up on me during my lowest and struggling moment. Thank you so much! My overall experience in Teleperformance is great! 101%.

Pros

Free meals, fee movie ticket

Cons

Just be a good employee (no late and tardiness)

Management needs a boost in morale

Jo process is great. However, Poor treatment from a supervisor can lead to low morale in the department. When nothing seems to satisfy the boss, it can be difficult for employees to maintain a high energy level or enthusiasm for their jobs. When they don’t understand the importance of praising and recognizing achievements and providing good work, employees might feel unappreciated and unwilling to perform at a high level, or even an acceptable level.

Pros

Recruitment process is really fast

Cons

Poor training and tools

August 20, 2021

productive and fun workplace

great experience. people are very accomodating and very helpful. they are really helping you out not just to improve.. but also to grow as a person.

July 29, 2021
We are glad to know that you enjoyed working here at TP! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Great workplace for fresh graduate job seeker

Teleperformance is full of great people who are really willing to help you land the job. A great place to work and a friendly environment. Definitely recommended to first time job seekers.

June 28, 2021
We are glad that you had a positive experience here at TP! Have a nice day!

Productive and fun workmates and workplace.

Working at Teleperformance makes me feel at home. The people are approachable and nice. The company ensured that everyone are safe despite the pandemic we've had. Teleperformance is a home for me.

Pros

Free lunches on special holidays

Cons

Na

June 18, 2021
We are glad to know that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance! All the best and have a great day!

8.8K
7.4K
6.1K
2.7K
4K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?