Teleperformance

Customer Service Representative966 reviews
Philippines966 reviews

Found 966 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,809 reviews

Worst company

Management is worst here. HMO is not free for your dependents. No career advancement. Low salary. Compensation package is reasonable but not enough witht the task that they assigned.

stressful workplace

the company was great but its stressful to work there because the account we are in is in graveyard shift but its only a seasonal account. when it comes to back pay you have to wait like 2 months or more

Fun place to work with. There are gaming areas and computer areas. Career growth.

I had a really fun time when working with TP. My colleagues are great and my managers are awesome and really honed you to have a career growth. Gaming areas are accessible to anyone. The place is clean.

Pros

Good for newbie, Proximity(for me), Clean environment, On time payout and pay disputes are handled in a timely manner

Cons

Less compensation.

Affected my daily life

Atmosphere not very good, cafeteria sucks, no place to sit if I am not on shift. It's just the people in the production are nice. For the work itself, we weren't trained properly so I am at the receiving end. I always cry about my work and I receive very little support. Lack of PCs on site and some of them are not even working lol. We always have problems with our schedule that leads to payroll disputes.

Pros

Good teammates?

Cons

Almost everything

Not recommended

Demanding. It was fun with my account though, I have learned a lot. They are also newbie friendly, however, they demand so much that you wouldnt balance your work and personal life anymore. Most of the bosses are not pro-employee.

Pros

Newbie friendly

Cons

Demanding. No balance on work-personal life.

the account that i had to work with is pretty relax compare to other accounts that i heard from other employees.

It was an okay experience for me. not so good not so bad either. but its not for me. but not everyone can appreciate the job as the long hours and late night shifts. some times you want to sleep and relax but there is no place to do it.

Pros

relax account, great people to work with, very supportive colleagues

Cons

long hours, not so good salary

Not so bad and not so good company but it was fun to be in there.

It was a fun journey working at tp. I would say that I learned necessary skills here but the only thing I don't like is their compensation. And I would say that the environment is just mildly toxic but it's tolerable.

Nice facilities...be you... Pray

Stressful account managership... Its not the company but the ACCOUNT OPERATION MANAGERSHIP are the one who give stressful invironment. I hope it will.

Pros

Monthly tier prize

toxic accounts

accounts are toxic at times. the people you work with can be fun though. the tl and supervisors are also kind and helpful although they handle a handful

Pros

fun people to work with

Cons

toxic accounts, low pay

Stressful but having fun to work with colleagues.

I used to work in Tp Sm Masinag Antipolo for 5 months but all of sudden, I was not regularize since as what HR said I did not passed the performance evaluation to be regularize, but with my colleagues and my former Supervisors no problem working with them, My former account was toxic and stressful. I hope they will release my back pay and 13th month pay since me and HR have a verbal agreement,since I am done filing a clearance. Don't fool us If you are a newbie you can apply here to gain experience.

Pros

Rice incentive and leave pay credits with pay.

Cons

My former account was toxic and stressful, low salary.

January 19, 2022
`We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Good for career growth

Good for career growth since they hired me without any credentials. Great training process and interview is fine got hired / Job offer the same day. Issue with wfh set up tho, the equipments they sent is not working bc its stock pc from office. Account is toxic but people are nice and approachable. Been transfered to diff accounts a few times bc accounts are dissolving. For onsite, no specific station per team. Its hard to get station sometimes bc most of the stations are not working.

Pros

Cons

A lot

January 18, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience here at TP. All the best!

Good Management.

This is the place if you want to start working as a call center representative. not so toxic, but the pay is average. so not for those who are already veterans in this type of industry

December 23, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenging workplace

Been a nice experience so far with TP.. but i have to leave the company for personal reasons. I highly recommend this company to those fresh grads who wanted to gain experience

Pros

Benefits, workplace is always clean and secure, salary is competitive

Cons

Schedules

December 21, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great time here at TP. All the best!

Productive and fun

Good for newbies without BPO experience and HS graduates they will hire. Good compensation, plus rice allowance and great night differential and such, enjoy!

December 21, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Great Place to Work

Its a an excellent work place for beginner's. Fun work place and a lot of good memories. Good working environment, good people, super clean workplace. .

Pros

Great Place To Work

December 20, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavor!

Over all experience is good//excellent people are all here some are just afraid to take next step because this is a comfort zone.This company trains everyone in an excellent manner.

Pros

You will learn in this company a lot

Cons

Lower salary

November 24, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful time here at TP. Best of luck!

They want you to perform your best but sometimes you don't get the benefit that you're working for.

You have to adhere on schedule and you have to perform your best. I understand that you have to do your best since it's your job but sometimes you don't get what you are working for. Stress on work and dealing with customers are not compensated well, you can't get your leave easily. Lately, we got a mandatory OT and it's exhausting for mind and body.

Pros

Internet and rice allowance

Cons

Mandatory OT

November 19, 2021

Customer Service Representative

Good training ground for newbies. I stayed there for 3 years because of my colleagues. Fun place to work at. It will be tough at first especially if you're a newbie but with the help of your colleagues and if you are lucky to have a cool TL then you'll have no problem adjusting. Lastly, if you are feeling sick it's just one text away 😁

Pros

Family Day, Christmas basket. Paid leave convertible to cash.

Cons

Low salary + little to no increase even after years of being with the company.

November 17, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful experience here at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavor!

It depends on the line of business that you would get hired. There are some toxic management, but I guess that comes with the job. They have a minimum salary and it is very difficult if you have a dispute.

great place to work at, employee-friendly environment

True to what it claims, Teleperformance (TP) is really a great place to work at. The workplace is employee-friendly. There's a lot of programs and activities that are intended for employees to enjoy such as career advancement programs among others.Also, there are no unnecessary gaps between the bosses and the employees, the tenured ones and the newbies. Of course, respect is always there, but "positions" / "titles" aren't really a thing.When your coaches, team leaders and/or supervisors aren't around (which is a rare case scenario), you can always expect to have someone you can ask, someone to lend a helping hand (of course with work-related stuffs). Everyone is just willing to help. The place is really inclusive, and I believe that's what makes a workplace a great place.That's what TP is.

Pros

free 1 month accommodation for those who came from places outside/far from Cebu City, free lunches for newbies (for a certain time period), sign-on bonus, successful referral bonus, night differential, rice allowance, etc.

November 11, 2021

A good and productive company and workplace with efficient and accommodating staff.accommodating

TELEPERFORMANCE is a stable company operating in this city for a couple of years already, and so far the company has been doing well with regards to operation and management as well as their personnel and staff. Their recruitment, interview and hiring process for the applicants is very organized and systematic, and they are very intricate in screening and hiring their applicants. The training process and the Trainor's are very efficient and knowledgeable about their product and are very efficient and effective Trainor's. In such a way that their trainees become effective employees of the company. The staff are very friendly and efficient and accommodating. I recommend job seekers to apply in this company.

Pros

Work from home set up, free transportation for office based workers based

Cons

Long working hours, sometimes extended overtime

October 28, 2021