Teleperformance

Teleperformance Salary & Benefits reviews: Customer Service/Sales Representative

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,111 reviews

Happy Workplace

Improve the salary and benefits that you are giving to the employees especially awards for the top employees in order to build motivation and trust to the employees.

Pros

cost of living allowance

good management

this company offers flexible jobs based on your qualifications they also provide an avenue for promotion once they see that you work for it. hence the distribution of benefits and incentives must be improved because it will take 2 months or so before you could get your incentive

Fun Workplace

Teleperformance is really a fun work place. We almost have everything in this company, we have pool, billiard table, computer for gaming and a gym.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Long Hours

self productivity

Teleperformance is a good working place yet we had salary disputes and there was laways more work and less pay. when i started at teleperformance , i was overwhelmed yet when i lasted for months i stayed only for my kids for i was a single mother before. but when my health was disrupted due to climate inside and outside of the company's premises i realized that my salary won't be able to give back my kids the mother they needed.

Pros

free xbox games

Cons

salary dispute

Fun workplace

Well basically my schedule is on mid shift even on night shift, I learned a lot. I learn to talk to different people from different countries having different culture, I experienced a lot that's why I am confident that I can do my job as a Front Desk Receptionist. Teleperformance's management is quite fair. Co-workers are nice and very friendly, the hardest part of the job is when you dont have a sale you receive a lot of calls and no sales at all, And every weekends its always Queueing. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have a lot of sales and it will turn out to be a commission, So more money on my pocket.

Pros

Healthcare benefits and benefit hours

Cons

Can Call Off if youre gonna be late or wont be able to go at work

8.8K