Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,098 reviews

Stressful but fun

Its stressful in sales department because of the competitive environment and they have a poor time management that's why sometimes your gonna starve if you don't tell your TL that your hungry. But its fun because your team mate will be your friends.

Pros

High salary

Cons

Stressful

November 4, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Good for Newbies.

Teleperformance is a better opportunity for rhose applicants who don't have any BPO experience because they're accepting fresh grads from high school, senior high school or college.

Pros

Good management.

Cons

Cancellation of some account.

Productive and fun to work

Trustworthy and empathetic Customer Service Representative accomplished in helping Customers to find the solution of their problem/s to their ordered product.

stressful and competitive

crab mentality colleagues and poor job security. poor management for the agents such as transportation especially during pandemic. long hours of work due to understaffing

Fun to work with

Good place to work in the company. Enjoy a lot of new faces everyday and making sure that your fit enough to work they even have a gym to relieve your stress

productive and stressfull

a typical day at work manage your time stress your self enjoy a having a group work or team work work descipline work creativity patient of your customer

Background knowledge in different field is important.

Sometimes relaxing sometimes toxic. Learning how to speak to other nationalities that sometimes discriminates you. Making new friends. Different people with different attitudes.

Productive and fun workplace.

Though it's stressful because its's a graveyard shift, I had fun working there. I love doing customer service. And the salary rate there is high enough.

Pros

Bonuses and incentives

Cons

Graveyard shift

Fun workplace

As a Call Center Agent, I am helping the customers to book a car reservation for them to have their transportation. The most enjoyable part of the job when you have the time to talk to your customers.

Stressful and difficult

The work is very stressful and difficult. The account that was assign to me was very hard for me to handle with, thats why i decide not to continue my journey in teleperformance.

Productive and fun workplace with gaming station and TV.

In everyday, I encounter different personalities of customer in my call. I learned on how to react and respond to them based on their needs and personalities. The hardest part of the job is to overcome language barrier so that we can understand each other and resolve their concern.

Its a very nice place, but the salary is not that much that can compensates your need as a call center agent.

I actually had a good and bad experience at teleperformance. My good experience is I meet someone that is so special to me. That is my good experience but my bad experience is that it is so very stressful like it's very queuing and we are having a overtime for 2 hours and it is not voluntary it's mandatory so it is really stressful.

nice experience

nice office but not all employees are so so welcoming, some of them are arrogant and snab!other TL are not approachable and not willing to other opinion...

the management is great.

TP management and people are great. but the benefits fall short of the type of job. Work is too heavy for the salary given so I decided to work part time home based to get extra income.

January 31, 2020
Thank you for sharing this and letting us know how we are doing. We assure you that this is noted and will help us improve our services for our employees.

competitive

as I work in the company I enjoyed it and I met different people in the office and I really admired those who appreciate me and I appreciate them also

January 29, 2020
Thank you for your lovely review. We see to it that we provide our employees a friendly working environment with competitive income and incentives. Wishing you great success on your future endeavor!

Amazing

This job is somewhat stressful. You'll never get enough sleep. Also if you aint used to late sleep you'll be sick. But this work is competitive cause you'll rank yourself to be the best agent.

Pros

Competitive atmosphere

Cons

Working hours

October 23, 2019
We appreciate your time in sharing your review. Being a customer service representative is not an easy job, so we thank you for making sure that our customers get the best service. We would like to wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Enjoyable work.

When I was in Teleperformance my hours their is shifting, Sometimes I work in the morning and sometimes in the evening. Even though it is always busy their I still enjoy working there because I talk to a lot of people in the phone.

Productive and Knowledgeable and fun workplace for both newbies and tenures.

It is a convenient workplace for me since there is a sleeping lounge that even i go there earlier than my shift time, i can have enough sleep. I learned a lot with this job because it help me be knowledgeable with credit cards and balances since i am in a collections account. The management are friendly and helpful. The hardest of the job is when you are a newbie and there are different concerns that you need to assist and the most enjoyable is when you satisfied the customers concern and you were able to collect the balances they owe.

N/a

work load is light but the current management and leaders are not so good. they trim down compensation to almost non-pleasing to non-motivational. work is not toxic thou.

September 9, 2019
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We aim to provide a great working environment and experience to our employees and it appears that we failed to do so. Kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern quickly. Best regards.

Fun working environment.

Not really a fun working environment. Small salary but the co workers was very friendly specially the bosses. They even have a basketball court and a gym.

Pros

Basketball court, a gym and gaming room

Cons

Salary was too small

August 8, 2019
We make sure that we compensate the hard work of our employees through activities and events that acknowledge their hard work while providing competitive salary that's at par with industry rates. Rest assured that this is noted and will be taken in consideration. Thank you.

Productive and Fun work

It's a friendly oriented company to start with. Basically, this company teaches you about customer handling, how to be patient and how to maintain professionalism at any cost. Graveyard schedule is most likely the hard part, but it pays off since the company gives a lot of benefits. Your health and safety are covered as well since the company provides health care to their employees plus the fact that the company has its own residence doctor/health provider inside the establishment.

Pros

Free Internets and with sleeping quarters.

Cons

Short breaks.

June 13, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience here in TP. We are committed to making our employees feel that they are treated well and valued, and we're glad that we met your expectation. Have a great day!

8.8K