Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Found 1,063 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,143 reviews

Stressful but fun

Its stressful in sales department because of the competitive environment and they have a poor time management that's why sometimes your gonna starve if you don't tell your TL that your hungry. But its fun because your team mate will be your friends.

Pros

High salary

Cons

Stressful

November 4, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

I just left

I wouldn't recommend working here unless you like being asked to log off early for the day without pay if u don't meet certain expectations, or if you like to bounce from project to project, or being offered one thing and given another last minute. They have high expectations from you, but you are to expect little or none in return.

Good if you need a job desperately

Would only recommend if you needed a job guaranteed quickly until you found something else, although not physically draining it is mentally draining, especially when there were constant system issues on a daily basis

Pros

Easy

Cons

Mentally draining

November 17, 2021

Great workplace with a choice of office or remote work positions.

I worked in a remote position and a typical day would either be very fast-paced and stressful or slow and relaxing. Management is friendly, but the clientele can make a day go sour real quick. When visiting the office, the staff can be really welcoming, but the environment where the calls are made can feel cold and lifeless, which was why I asked for the remote position to work from home. This was also since I have an underlying condition and was ordered by my physician to avoid working in this part of town due to COVID-19.The hardest part of the job would be the clientele. You get the usual customers biting your head off on the other line for something you had no control over. Otherwise the customers that call can be very nice. You do have opportunities to bid for specific shifts (I chose the 10 hour, 4 days per week shift) which can be pretty good depending on how much you'd like to get paid.

Pros

Friendly co-workers and can learn much from a single day working.

Cons

Could pay more for the stress you have to go through regularly.

November 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Best of luck!

Poor environment

Micro-managed every detail of the day’s work Extremely stressful and demeaning Disrespectful and highly offensive horse play when not busy. Do not recommend this as a good place to work

Pros

Awards

Cons

Micro management with no relief

November 11, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please provide more information via our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com.

Room to grow

The job is simple and repetitive they give weekly incentives and there’s room to grow within the company and decent pay depending on position. Great management

Pros

They have a nursing room for women

October 27, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Nothing -Run for your life

Dont waste your time.The pandemic has forced nearly everyone to start working from home and the average person either has kids or family at home with them. They have no tolerance for background noise.Management is completely terrible at communicating with one another. Highschool-like cliques and favoritismDon’t waste your time for a company that doesn’t give a shxt about you. I can go on and on and on with the countless stories from this horrid nightmare of a company.

Pros

Cons

Hair falling out, disrespectful condescending tone of management

October 12, 2021

Not a good work place at all

It was like working for a company that has zero respect for their employees and bullies them non stop. Your forced to do things you did not sign up for with zero raises.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Everything else.

October 7, 2021

great training

Had a blast during training. My training lasted 3 months. Hating working at a call center. Would never do it again. I don't like that I had to wait for approval to go to the bathroom.

Pros

great training

Cons

worse than a sweat shop

October 7, 2021
Please share more details via our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so we can address this issue. Thank you!

Fun Workplace

It was a nice experience I learned a lot there, they train you and you get paid, there are many benefits for the employees and the time lunch break. Ok

October 6, 2021
We are glad that you enjoy working at Teleperformance! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Fun workplace

Im still relatively new to teleperformance and call center in general so I dont think my review will be fair enough. I think the work environment and colleagues are great in an overall manner.

Pros

Good break time

Cons

Clients with attitude

October 6, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Have a nice day!

Only Tolerable if you’re making money

I can’t speak for other departments but if you work in the cancellations department if you’re not making bonuses its not worth it. Mandatory OT, short lunch and they are understaffed so back to back calls. They always deny your pto even if for one day even if over a month in advanced. Change your schedule w/o notice. I can go on and on.

Pros

Its remote

Cons

Short breaks, non stop calls, pay isn’t enough, mandatory ot

Decent place

Decent place to work if you are in need of a job. They have many different projects you can go into so you'll always be able to find something you're interested in.

October 4, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. All the best!

Don’t work here!

They’re not flexible at all. You don’t choose what time you want to work or what days you need off. They barely approved time off. The give you an schedule, and that’s your permanent Schedule. Management sucks. No have no help at all. The pay was okay. They do offer overtime but only to the ones that have good sales & stats every month.

Lots of training

Good company to work for. Lots of training available although there are some growing pains but overall I am happy. Supervisors could use more training. Lots of room to move up. Decent pay.

September 15, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Nice place for work and other activity

Good management ,well maintained and good place to achieve a goal ........clean canteen and hygenic food are available ,strict security.......,everyone helps each other to grow higher

September 10, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Manager don’t care about their employees.

They don’t train you properly and expect you to learn everything on your own. They are very unprofessional. They unorganized. They want you to pretty much learn on your own.

Pros

Cons

Everything!

September 10, 2021

I can see why the turn around rate is so high

The pay is good and i think thats about the only thing thats keeping me here at the moment. “Mentors” are trash and you can tell they got promoted based off favoritism because they sure don’t know what they’re doing.

Pros

Pay is awesome

Cons

Blind leading the blind

August 26, 2021

Don’t work here

The company together with it’s managers only care about one thing. You can over work yourself and still not get the appreciation that you deserve. I worked there for 2 years and was one of the highest case closing agent and I never got recognized. I was “let go” because they couldn’t comply with my school schedule which they said they would, and as a tenured agent you’d expect for the company to help you. Instead they told me to sign up for classes and they would help and when I signed up for school I was told that they wouldn’t be able to help me. I also tried applying for unemployment after and got denied because they put me down as if I quit even tho they pulled me aside and specifically said “We are going to have to let you go do to your schedule”. Worst company.

August 23, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you!

I can see why the turn around rate is so high

Pros

Pay is awesome

Cons

Blind leading the blind

August 23, 2021

If I could give them a 0 rating I would.

Stay far away from this company! Management do not care about your well-being or mental well being. Nothing ever gets done , you’re given holidays as by law but you’re not allowed to take them. You practically have to beg for holidays. The work environment is toxic and you’re given absolutely zero support whether that’s in the job itself or after when receiving a difficult call. horrendous place to work. Avoid at all costs!!

Pros

Going home

Cons

Starting work

8.9K