Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Agent

Found 659 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,143 reviews

A typical day at work.

It was a same typical as a call center agent, it was very busy stressing and tiring day it was all worth it cause you make impact to the lives of people you help from the other line.

February 13, 2019
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and letting us know how we are doing. Best regards!

Best bpo

Best BPO I have ever worked for. Most chilled company ever, the least burden I would say I have ever faced. So nice to be in Teleperformance. Best company to start your BPO career.

I enjoy working in Teleperformance.

Really like the work culture here. They also have a gaming room with table tennis and carom board in it. There is huge scope for growth and self-development.

Tp

They facilitate the representatives to grow and understand the people problems. All the leaders are given enough authority for their responsibilities. The R&R process is also transparent.

Great place to learn a lot of information related to your career. I was able to achieve the targets before deadlines. Fun activities and goodies at regular intervals. Pretty cool place to work.

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work. Very good work culture for professional growth. Once an employee gets recruited, he or she would not find it difficult to get accustomed.

Loving workplace

I really loved working at Teleperformance. I wish I did not go through health issues back then so that I still would have been enjoying working at Teleperformance.

Call center work

Some managers helped, some were useless and made you feel like a burden. I had issues with my computer and had my manager say they are going to send me another. A new one never showed up, however I did get a separation letter a month latter for being dissatisfied with equipment.

Pros

Multiple Schedules

Cons

Short breaks, terrible benefits

Great Management

Most of the company policies are in line with their core values & supportive of employees. You can lead a balanced professional and personal life while working in Teleperformance because your team members & the management will consider your professional as well as personal concerns.

Nice culture

Good management and very nice culture. The job itself is quite interesting. Job security and health benefits are good. I like working in Teleperformance.

Fun workplace

My colleagues are a constant source of inspiration. Through their words and actions, they motivate me to challenge myself. I'm constantly trying to reinvent myself to do better thanks to them.

November 29, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience here at TP. Enjoy your day!

Superb flexibility

Teleperformance places a lot of emphasis on being recognized as an inclusive company. Excellent work culture and the company policies are quiet flexible.

November 19, 2021

Nice

The top management is very good. Policies are favorable. Support departments like IT, Admin, BHR put in maximum effort to ensure that employees are able to work efficiently & without any issues.

November 17, 2021
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your positive feedback!

TP is good

The company is good if you are starting your career. My job profile is fairly interesting. Great place to work and grow. There is nothing much to dislike.

Work from home

The company is providing compensation for work from home internet & system expenses up to 2500 per month. There isn't much work pressure and the job is very stable.

Nice work culture

The work culture, management & company policies are excellent. One can definitely plan his or her retirement in the company because work life is very comfortable at Teleperformance.

Nice place

Amazing organization and work culture, however they are not able to compete in terms of salary with other big names in the market but other things is good in tp

Excellent company

The working environment is excellent. The company policies, especially with regards to leave, are good. Salaries are always paid on time and the HR team is supportive.

Agent

At Teleperformance, you are clearly aware about your responsibilities. Proper planning and implementation make your job easy and you have mentors guiding you when you need them.

WFH Facility

The company provides adequate leaves and paid holidays (PH depends from process to process). WFH opportunity is present in some processes. Work life balance can be maintained.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Good

I like the culture, fun activities, sessions for fitness, hobbies, etc. There are many opportunities to display your talent, both on a professional and personal level.

November 16, 2021
We are glad that you are having a wonderful time here at TP. Have a nice day!

8.9K