Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Murray, UT

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,143 reviews

Loved the job tasks & the amount of work I handled, manager didn't know my job & gossiped negatively almost everyday to us about Dean/supervisor.

I really liked the job looking back and learned how to enter & approve expense reports. I liked entering invoices and ensuring accuracy. Everything I did there was exactly what I liked doing. The problem was that my supervisor was not there when I needed her & didn't know my job at all so I was running back/forth to various people to get answers. If I had more help in understanding the expense reports I could have been on top of it all in no time. The supervisor also gossiped negatively about her boss on a daily basis & I felt that the reason she had to work on Saturdays was that she talked way to much to those surrounding her & didn't ever do her job adequately.

This is a great company to work for. Internal promoting makes it easy to move up in the company. They also have great incentives which can increase your income considerably.

Never again

Telepreformance was the 2nd work from home I was employed with. Their systems iLog systems is awful it freezes and disconnect and drop customer call. Surveys since I been here have no bonus attached even though when I got hired I was told it would. We were told for 3 months no time off which was fine but when we were allow to take of you have to find someone to trade with you or you can't take that day. Request shift change due to know but was denied they say because of call volume but no bid process to get a better shift. Benefit are extremely high no worth it. No paid vacation for 1yr and even then it's only 2 days. I worked in Tech support Tier I and if you escalate up they give so much push back but if you keep the call and get a bad survey they want to say you didn't position it right... The pay days of 7th and 22nd is tough Working in different dept doesn't require you apply for it. Sup randomly pick people. But if you sup is thinking only of you good lock getting promoted or transferred I have to list this worse job I ever had. Great tech experience but awful company to work for

Pros

Sometimes you can get extra hours

Cons

Mandatory OT, no paid time off, no holiday pay, if you off a holiday you have to make up that day by using one of your other days off, Every supervisor tells you something different about the guides.

most enjoable part of the job.

Assisting people with the problems that occurred with plant management and errors. Providing exactly what the customer wanted with excellent support from the project company and third party supervisors.

Pros

suuport from supervisors

Great company with knowledgeable management that truly care

This company has management and staff that are beyond compare. They care about you maintaining your work and life balance and it truly is a family environment. It's a very team oriented environment where all departments work well together as a team easily keeping an eye on the ultimate goal and knowing optimum service can only be done with joint effort. I've learned that I can do anything I want and move up as quickly as I want. They want you to be successful and happy coming to work. I enjoy getting up and coming to work every day. There is variety and I am given the ability to manage my day, projects and tasks. The hardest part is feeling like we failed on things that are beyond our control. We just try various ways to correct the problem and continue to move forward. The most enjoyable part is being treated like an equal and of equal importance. One position is not more important than another. Feeling valued and knowing I'm building life long friendships working on a joint cause. To be the best company we can be.

Pros

Many perks, company get together's, lunches and ability to give back to the community as a group.

Cons

Healthcare costs are high, stress, new projects assigned with short deadlines, higher than normal volume

8.9K
7.4K
6.1K
2.7K
4K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Murray, UT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?