Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Taguig

Taguig63 reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,887 reviews

Great opportunity for newbies to gain experience

Thankful to TP because they give you chance to be their employee and they don't remove people right away. They keep promoting people meaning better chance of getting somewhere.

Pros

Easy to get promoted

Cons

There are disputes. Low Salary

January 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! We wish you great succes in your future endeavor!

Very nice workplace and the everyone is very friendly.

As I've said everyone is friendly. This is my first job since I graduated college and I don't have any experience but our trainer was very good and she made us understand the process and made it really easy especially for those who don't have experience in BPO like me.

May 28, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!

Complete package

Comeplete rooms, secured place, beautiful ambiance, approachable employees, updated and clean environment. This is my first job but it makes more unforgettable because of its people and environment.

Pros

With game room and gym

Cons

Dirty sleeping quarter

Productive and eco friendly workplace

The workplace is pretty relaxed for a not so competitive company. The pay is pretty decent depending on what type of account you land onto and has a very good workplace.

Pros

Decent worplace

Fun because they have free pc's to use during breaktime.

It's fun because the calls werent that many that time because the account that I've handled is a pioneer account. We have long free time, we usually have for about 15 minutes available.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

This is good for first timer

So guys if youre planning to have a bpo experience, here's your chance but you should be more challenged with this company. Considering their salary and calls well then it's been a good luck parking words for you.

Pros

Nice ambiance

Cons

Salary wise

Great Workplace

Working at TP was a great experience. Even though in shortly time. In just 15 days as Desktop Support I learned a lot. Rewarding salary and working environment was nice.

It's okay.

Working in TP was a fun experience because of my colleagues. The account was fairly easy to handle but the customers were irate 90% of the time. If you'd like a challenge and receive more than 80 calls a day, then this one's for you.

n/a

TP is considered as a great place to work It has its own way of managing its people and providing them benefits they need and are essential to everyone.

not a great place to work

The only good thing here is that they give chances to the people who doesn't have cc experiences yet. That all. Nothing more. You will really regret working here!

Good.

Please avoid deduction to your employees, when you know they did their best and they don't do anything wrong. RD/OT is not paid. Fast-paced environment. Safe place to work.

Very accessible work place

The staff were very accommodating. The management is very considerate with their staff. Teleperformance is a good place to start your carreer and gives opportunities, benefits and incentives.

It was good.

For me, it is a good company after all if it wasnt for those superiors who gave it a bad reputation. If your looking for a good place to work and a fair treatment, you better be looking for somewhere else.

Less stress than other places, depending on the account you get though.

Great Experince. All of the Trainers, Supervisors and Team leaders are all skilled with the process. And besides, Good people Working environment HMO Activities Salary Promotion

Great location

The location is great but the workplace is too strict. They don't accept vacation leave requests and the salary is too low. They also don't have a permanent schedule.

desktop support in operations

Deploy/imaging desktops/mini desktops/thin clients Perform UAT required in windows patching and antivirus Troubleshoot tools per process and escalate to clients support

March 11, 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We make sure that we provide a great place to work for all employees. Best regards, and have a nice day!

ok

Its pleasure working in this company, there is indeed work-life balance and there is opportunity for people seeking for career advancement as they offer free training to prepare their employees for the next level.

December 31, 2019
We thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We see to it that our employees will have a great working experience, plenty of opportunities for career growth to mold them into successful individuals in the future.

Supervisor

Great start Good training Good career advancement Relatively good pay Great competitive workplace Free bicycle parking area which helps me save a lot for someone who is commuting from Manila to Taguig and vice-versa.

December 31, 2019
Thank you for your honest review. TP is a company who wants to nurture employees to become successful individuals in the future. We also see to it to provide a competitive salary with incentives to encourage them to work harder and a great working environment where they can receive proper assistance from the management.

The company's good. People there was friendly and approachable. I really enjoy staying there.

Thank you for the opportunity that the company gave me. I've enjoyed my stay though it was just for almost two years. I've learned a lot and my skills develop. Thank you for everything!

November 29, 2019
It is great to know that you enjoyed working at Teleperformance. We are also happy to know that you learned a lot with us. All the best!

Teleperfomance is a great stepping stone for a newbie agent.

Applying in a BPO company like Teleperfomance, you must trust yourself that you can express yourself through English conversations. Be confident every answers your giving out. Be true and integrity is the key.

My experience in customer service repres is very fun. Because we help the customer by answering their problem. And I learn a lot on how to be patient.

I work in graveyard shift. I learned how to be patient. The management is great. I really love the pantry where I make my coffee. The hardest part of my job is I feel sleepy sometimes. And the most enjoyable part of my job is I make a new friends and I learn to think of others

9.3K