Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila131 reviews

Found 131 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,809 reviews

Fun place for young souls

I believe this company is perfect for starting from the bottom and working your way up. lots of nice people to help you with anything you need, very sociable. but also very hard working.

Pros

lots of like minded people, who are very energetic

Cons

the salary/tax

Fun place

The time I spent at Teleperformance was my favorite. I was a newbie in the BPO industry and the people there were very helpful and they were patient in explaining to me how to do the job correctly without pressuring me

April 5, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience during your stay at TP. Wishing you success in the future!

Illegal dismissal anytime they want.

The poor company even medical is expensed by the employee. Did not provide correct information, they just dismiss if they want. Very low salary and stressful job.

Pros

fun colleague

Cons

Long hours and always dispute

March 17, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

If you are new to the industry, this is the best place to start.

They offer intensive training for new and existing employees. The courses are available to everyone for free (if you have time & energy after your work).

Pros

Well defined career advancement process

Cons

The offer is not at par with the industry standard

December 11, 2020
Thank you for the great review. Our goal is to make sure our employees have the proper tools and equipped with sufficient training to work effectively. Wishing you a great day ahead.

Productive and fun work place

In this field, Communication skills is one of the aspect in our abilities where we can help to improve and manage it. Also, active listening and understanding.

Pros

Organize in terms of medication

Cons

Shifting of schedules

Good work place

The work place is ok and the trainers are good but the work load is really heavy, needs to handle all of the customers travel bookings from flights, hotel reservations, car rentals, flight status and cancellations and many more.

Good working environment

Great working people, very assisting and helpful management on the account where I am placed. Management will really help you to improve and be a top performer in the production

Pros

Great people, working environment and free coffee

Cons

Salary

Background knowledge in different field is important.

Sometimes relaxing sometimes toxic. Learning how to speak to other nationalities that sometimes discriminates you. Making new friends. Different people with different attitudes.

Review about Teleperformance

I am having a good experience working with Teleperformance. I am willing to stay as long as the company needs me and my skills. I'm still on the process of improving myself.

Fun and Productive

Amazing, Work and life are very balanced. They help people to grow and enhance their self-confidence, communication skills and how to deal with customers properly

Unique Lifestyle

This is actually a call-center industry but it comes with the background I have which is the hotel and tourism industry. At first, dealing as a customer representative to foreign countries are overwhelming but turns out to be fun.

Accessible Place

Fun working with my previous colleagues, Fixed SAT-SUN off and day shift. Weekly get together events and team building. Taking calls while answering email from the customer.

November 29, 2019
We are thankful for the time you spent in letting us know about your experience with us. We always ensure that our employees are provided with a fun and comfortable working environment. Wishing you a great success in the future!

Not good

No job security. They treat you like glorified factory workers. Client pull outs every now and then and they blame it on you. Not good if you want long term employment. There's your review.

November 29, 2019
We're sorry to learn that you feel that way. We see to it that employees are provided a stable job with great support and career opportunities, but your statement says otherwise. Kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern quickly. Best regards.

Active and lively workplace

- Tiring but fun daily work with the team - Assorted numbers of clients - Fair management - Too much queuing but manageable - Most enjoyable part is not just the salary but also the team and leader which I belong

September 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Being a customer service representative is hard work, and we are thankful for your time and effort in providing excellent service. All the best!

A night shift duty; I have learned to communicate with older people even there is a language barrier; Officers are considerate; good benefits and friendly employees; Provide Customer Service Satisfaction

Pros

Rice Allowance subsidy

September 9, 2019
We appreciate your positive review. We are committed to providing our employees a stable job wherein they get to learn a lot while having a great time in the workplace. We wish you all the best!

Fun Place

It was fun working there. The people were nice and the cafeteria had okay food. You can play pool, video games and just sleep during breaks, which was also fun.

Nasty company to work with.

My work experience in Teleperformance was nasty. Though the managers were friendly and supportive, the company itself do not have any care with the employees. It will give you an unreachable metrics to get a little commission.

Pros

Good managers

Cons

Low salary

June 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing with us your feedback. Kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can look into it immediately. All the best.

Great Place to Work

The typical day at work is unpredictable, there are times that it was stressful especially when receiving a massive amount of calls. This company helped me a lot and uplift my confidence to communicate. I really enjoyed working here.

Pros

Great Incentives

Cons

Low salary

It was nice working with Teleperformance as I was able to improve my customer service skills. I didn't know that I can work in billing department as it's all about math.

February 7, 2019
Thank you for your detailed review. All the best and have a nice day!

Productive and fun working environment

Teleperformance is a good company which is recommended to those employees with high patience and god health condition . You can improve your english skills as well as your communication

Pros

Free Medical

February 1, 2019
We appreciate your positive comments. Our goal is to make sure our employees are guided by management and provided competitive income and benefits. Wishing you a great day ahead!

Productive and a fun place to work with.

Productive and a fun place to work with. I have learned how to deal with hotel reservations, plane tickets, and tour packages itinerary. Playing billiards and going for a swim after the work is my most favorite part of being an employee at Teleperformance.

Pros

Free billiards, swimming pool and gym.

Cons

Nothing.

January 17, 2019
Thank you for your honest review. We strive to provide a great place for our employees to be able to work well. We are pleased to know that we have met your expectations. All the best and have a nice day!

9.3K