Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Mandaluyong

Mandaluyong135 reviews

Found 135 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,975 reviews

Good For Newbies Only

They are good with you while you're still being trained. But once you're in the production, you'd be eaten by sharks. Metrics are countless and getting more and more unreasonable to reach. Schedules are changing every hour. Agents are required to open lengthy readings of "Flows" for every call and yet they want a short AHT. Imposing too many rules and threats. They shocked us with new rule or requirement. Then want it to be implemented right away. No breathing space.QAs are the worst.If you perform well and getting incentives, you'd be the target of their manipulative politics, including ZTP for ghost call with their defective Cisco and robotic spiel. You're wrong whether it's a long call or short call, or if in their flawed judgement, you fail to escalate or de-escalate. Even if customers are mostly pleased with you for resolving their concerns, QA's gonna rob you of your rights for incentive so they can get your incentive for themselves. They only monitor certain agents. Not those who have connections to them.Software, knowledge apps, tools, are either slow, not available, not user friendly, or defective.The only good thing here is their HR. They listen to you and are fair. Also, there are really good supervisors.

Pros

Human Resources Department, management, some of the supervisors, Sme, trainers. Good for new hires only.

Cons

Too many rules and metrics they imposed on agents. Stressful Culture of do's and don'ts, low salary, QAs that have no organized and fair monitoring

September 17, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Mediocre

There are better companies out there where people can pursue careers. It makes sense to pursue a career here if one wants to work in BPOs for the foreseeable future.

November 3, 2021

All Are Great But QAs Are Incompetent

Trainers are nice and knowledgeable. Supervisors are doing their best. Managers are great. Security guards are courteous and friendly. Janitors are hardworking. But their QAs are the most incompetent in the world. They abuse their power to discourage agents from every possible scenario. They don't investigate and quickly jump to wrong conclusions. Demoralizing and demonizing agents.

Pros

Great management, supervisors, trainers

Cons

QAs are incompetent, schedules keep changing, some policies that make customers mad

August 20, 2021

Unprofessional managers and team leaders.

Always have a dispute in salary. Toxic leaders, lost of things in the locker area. Food in the pantry is expensive. No bidet. Sleeping quarters are uncomfortable.

Pros

Cons

Toxic environment, unprofessional managers and team leaders of the company.

August 10, 2021

Very productive and fun at the workplace.

My overall experience describes as follows;It’s a great place to start your career.All the people that I work with are very professional. Very friendly workplace.

Pros

Free lunches/Dinners on your birthday 😊

Cons

N/a

June 15, 2021
We are happy to know about your amazing experience in Teleperformance! Have a nice day!

Stressful

They don't give fair pay for the job we're doing. They did not offer good salary and a good allowances, oh , there's no allowance offered anyway. Inconsiderate manager from stressful account and they actually asking you to report to work just for the attendance, doesn't matter if your sick or what just report to work.

January 13, 2021
Kindly message our TP Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern. Thank you and best regards!

A very great place to work

My previous job taught me alot. Not just to work with a career oriented and challenging environment but it is also one of the company that they really took care of their employees to grow personally

Pros

Free Sleeping Quarters

Cons

Na

Great company

The reason why I pursue being in the BPO industry. They thought people on how to value each and everyone's time. I've learned a lot from this company.

So many extra activities

At Teleperformance they let their employees wear either shorts or a casual attire which is good because you can show off variety clothes that you have.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Low Salary, Bad management

Just okay.

Pros: Friendly workmates, approachable team leader and sme's, monthly incentives Con: low salary, shifting schedules, graveyard shifts, additional workload without additional pay, mandatory OT

Competitive

While I was with teleperformance, it was my starting point in the Business Process Outsourcing ( BPO ) Industry. I have learned both great customer and technical support skills.

productive workplace

I had so much fun to be part of the company, there's so much to learn; from your work ethics to interpersonal skills towards your team and management.

It is the best place for you to work hard and have fun at the same time...not to mention good friends to meet at the work place.

Best company to apply for first time job seekers..this company gives chance to those who are looking for competitive salary and they welcome even high school graduates. This is my first BPO company. I am new to the corporate world but in TP I feel that I am welcome and I belong. Thank you very much!

Good as training ground for newbies

Training ground for newbies Fast paced Family oriented Great amenities Sleeping quarters with shower Free coffee Poor management So so incentives Hassle free hr communication

You have to work hard in order for you to do selling

It was a very challenging job because you have to sell. I learned that selling is never easy but it is worth it. workplace is cool the hardest part of the job is not all customer will accept what you offer and the most enjoyable is you get to help people and providing their needs

Productive and Fun place to work

Indeed is a fantastic employer to work for. The company culture is awesome, the office is incredible and the people are so welcoming from the first day.

January 31, 2020
It's great to see that you're enjoying your stay at Teleperformance. Our goal is to make sure our employees are provided enough support and assistance while having fun. All the best!

Good environment

Competitive ' good training ground not strict mentors , and friendly colleagues . Great management good working environment , not toxic very much , best surveys

January 29, 2020
Thank you for the positive comments. We are committed to providing our employees a positive and nurturing environment wherein they are enjoying their work and the company of their co-workers while being compensated. All the best!

Good Workplace

Since the account that I supported was a Telecommunications Company, expect to have 20-30 calls per day. I know this call volume is a lot for a newbie in a Call Center company but this is where I have learned how to speak in English fluently. Employees are friendly which will lessen your stress at work.

November 29, 2019
Being a customer service representative is hard work, and we would like to thank you for ensuring that we provide quality service for our clients' customers. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we wish you all the best!

Good

Be excellent in everything you do. Be flexible and aim for excellence. Do your job efficiently. You must be willing to learn. And most of all, be hardworking

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at the office was very productive and fun since they have a space dedicated for leisure time for the employees. They also have medical benefits to ensure the wellness of their employees.

A company that takes care of its employees very well

It was great working at Teleperformance. The people, the facilities and the events were so fun. It just so happened that the salary does not suffice to the workload that I had there, so I left.

July 25, 2019
Thank you for your honest review and we would like to assure you that we take reviews seriously. This will help us know what we need to do in order to make sure that we are providing the best for our employees. All the best and have a nice day!

Salary / Benefits