Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Makati

Found 248 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,143 reviews

Good Management.

This is the place if you want to start working as a call center representative. not so toxic, but the pay is average. so not for those who are already veterans in this type of industry

Low salary

Low salary and lack of opportunity for those who wanted to apply for a higher position. Palakasan system and some are not based on the performance of the agent but to the face or the appearance of the agent. This is for the agent level position

Fun workplace and a lot of people that you can be friend in the future.

I was an employer at the Teleperformance year 2019, it is a seasonal account and I had so much fun working at the company. And looking forward to working again with the respective company. I learned to communicate with the customers calmly and I experienced being rejected so many times. But the exciting part is I already overcome it. Thank you so much! I hope I can be a part of your team in the future.

Pros

Good ambiance

Cons

Over all experience is good//excellent people are all here some are just afraid to take next step because this is a comfort zone.This company trains everyone in an excellent manner.

Pros

You will learn in this company a lot

Cons

Lower salary

November 24, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful time here at TP. Best of luck!

Customer Service Representative

Good training ground for newbies. I stayed there for 3 years because of my colleagues. Fun place to work at. It will be tough at first especially if you're a newbie but with the help of your colleagues and if you are lucky to have a cool TL then you'll have no problem adjusting. Lastly, if you are feeling sick it's just one text away 😁

Pros

Family Day, Christmas basket. Paid leave convertible to cash.

Cons

Low salary + little to no increase even after years of being with the company.

November 17, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful experience here at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavor!

stressful

bad management not good for the growth. not for career growth. Bot good for newbie Low salary bad management.super stress.super bad for newbielow salary

September 10, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Productive and Fun working with the company

It's been reallly great to work with Teleperformance, managemsnt are really good and easy to file request like LOA, LEAVES etc. And they are very conciderate to the employees and always updating the team specially if there is changes that needs ro addrssed.

September 3, 2021
We are glad that you enjoy working at Teleperformance! Enjoy the rest of your day!

productive and fun workplace

great experience. people are very accomodating and very helpful. they are really helping you out not just to improve.. but also to grow as a person.

July 29, 2021
We are glad to know that you enjoyed working here at TP! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Equipment and IT services

The way they treat you is such a great experience! But as for me, salary is not that competitive. It may look like the work is easy, but it's not. 😅Basic salary for non-voice account is so low compared to other BPO company. Big difference! Like you may compare it to provincial rate. 😂 I also feel like they don't invest on giving new equipments for their employees! It's like the PC's have been used by many generations and you are using it 'til now. They can't provide new ones which actually affects the productivity, and when you tell them about it, they have slow actions.Their vpn always has issues! It makes the work slower. IT desk is not that helpful. :(The calls are not answered immediately. Like after waiting for 10 minutes, for the third time! They are not that willing to take suggestions. They always stick to the old rules. In my current LOB, when there are changes, somethimes, they don't immediately tell it to their agents!But the management, in overall, is great. They always strive to reach out to their employees. Except that there are bosses in some specific LOB, whom you can't get along with.But I love their HR, because I encountered going home tho I am to be validated or to be interviewed by the manager himself, and they still give me chance to get the job.

Pros

Free coffee, water. Good sleeping quarters. Monthly activities.

Cons

Not that competitive basic salary; Equipments are old yet they expect you to hit the qouta..

March 17, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you and best regards!

Worked here for almost a year and most of my colleagues and supervisor that I've met are approaching and they will help you out whether you having a difficulties.

March 16, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at TP. All the best and have a great day!

Fun place to work

This is the place where you can feel like home. Depending on account, everyone's nice even the guards. Everyone's approachable.Work is work.Friendly people.

Pros

Incentives, free coffee

Cons

Not cooperative in processing final pays.

Just tell your previous employee that he/she is not going to receive final pay. You don't have to make them wait. You're giving false hopes.

Pros

Coffee

Cons

Low salary

February 24, 2021
Kindly message our TP Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly. Thank you and best regards!

Productive and fun to work

Trustworthy and empathetic Customer Service Representative accomplished in helping Customers to find the solution of their problem/s to their ordered product.

Good start for all fresh graduates

The facilities and the work life balance is what I appreciated for this company and I'm really thankful that I have met different people and seems like we're not only a team but a family❤️

Pros

Facilities ❤️

Cons

Filing a leave😭

The company is good.

The environment is great. The working schedule is on point. Trainers are all on hand on each if the aspiring agent and they treat everyone as their friend.

productive

it may be hard for the first timer, Teleperformance was the first company i worked with. i must say that working with them is very toxic. i am not saying this because i want to but it was just based on my experience.

Relaxed and good working environment, you will be able to learn more, mostly if your a newbie as CSR this is one of the training ground. Management is very appreciative.

Overall it's good

The workplace is cool.co employees from the lowest at to the highest position is very friendly.helpful to all co employee.its not only a work place it's also a family.

Fun workplace

I did enjoy my stay with Teleperformance especially with the account that I handled. Telstra is one of the best Telco accounts hopes to work with them again.

Some of the bosses are good. Some are not maybe because they give much time competing with the other teams. But It is still a fun environment. Thanks!

productive yet stressful

It feels like no more time for greetings, you just come to work and do your job. But with teleperformance I have learned how to deal with different kinds of situation when it comes to card issues, whether will it be an ATM or a Credit Card. Most enjoyable part was when I received a good comment from the client through my team leader.

Pros

gift certificates

Cons

rest day duty

8.9K
7.4K
6.1K
2.7K
4K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Makati
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?