Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Davao City

Found 153 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,042 reviews

Ve Productive and competitive company . I just wish that the salary increase like other BPO companies so agents will not move to a different company.

January 14, 2021
Kindly message our TP Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern. Thank you and best regards!

Productive and fun workmates and workplace.

Working at Teleperformance makes me feel at home. The people are approachable and nice. The company ensured that everyone are safe despite the pandemic we've had. Teleperformance is a home for me.

Pros

Free lunches on special holidays

Cons

Na

June 18, 2021
We are glad to know that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance! All the best and have a great day!

stressful and competitive

crab mentality colleagues and poor job security. poor management for the agents such as transportation especially during pandemic. long hours of work due to understaffing

Exciting place to learn new things.

Perfect place to learn/enhance Customer Service Skills. Nice working environment. Supervisors/SMEs are very helpful and accommodating. A place where you can learn and have fun at the same time.

Pros

Nice and Clean area

productive and stressfull

a typical day at work manage your time stress your self enjoy a having a group work or team work work descipline work creativity patient of your customer

salary

low starting rate. Even you are sick they would force you to take calls even though you already have a pass from the clinic that you are advised to rest. Mas magaling pa sila as doctor.

Productive with fun gaming provided for agents

Working Telepeformance is one of the best for me. Not because of family problem,maybe till now i am still working teleperformance. Management shows their concern to their employees.The most enjoyable part of my job is during account activity and so with the year end party. the hardest part is when you have a personal issue with your supervisor.

Not Competitive

Teleperformance Philippines was my base for all of my call center experience. It was okay at that time due to no comparison can be made yet since it was my first.

Fun workplace

As a Call Center Agent, I am helping the customers to book a car reservation for them to have their transportation. The most enjoyable part of the job when you have the time to talk to your customers.

productive , exciting that has obstacle to accomplish

for the typical day at work it was quite exciting cause you meet new faces, attitudes and behavior on the workplace, i have learned that teamwork is the most essential trait to have , active listening and being attentive to the classes that they provide for new employees,

Pros

no free lunches

Great work experience

This company gave me an opportunity to gain another experience. As a telemarketer I learn how marketing strategies work. The coaching was very good. Its just that its a night job and its never easy working at night. Most of the agent were very good. I resigned to this job because my wife is giving birth to my 2nd daughter and this job is a 2 Cities distance from my family. I choose to look after my wife and kids and find another job near.

Its a very nice place, but the salary is not that much that can compensates your need as a call center agent.

I actually had a good and bad experience at teleperformance. My good experience is I meet someone that is so special to me. That is my good experience but my bad experience is that it is so very stressful like it's very queuing and we are having a overtime for 2 hours and it is not voluntary it's mandatory so it is really stressful.

Good Experience

My experience with Teleperformance has been amazing as I met such an amazing bunch of people there which will I cherish life long. As per my opinion, it's a wonderful workplace with one of the most elite processes in the entire corporate sector..hence I strongly recommend both freshers and experienced people that if they want to enhance their career growth, Teleperformance is the right workplace for all the opportunities

nice experience

nice office but not all employees are so so welcoming, some of them are arrogant and snab!other TL are not approachable and not willing to other opinion...

What I love about TP

It was good working with this company. What I love about this company is the people. My colleagues. They're one of the best. From training to nesting to being endorsed in the prod. floor, my teammates were always so fun to be with.

Just do not dare

I haven't received my final pay from this company since their hr office was insisting that my debt was bigger than my back pay. I can still remember that I am already cleared and I do not have any payable before I resigned from this company and yet they cannot give me my final pay. Shame on this company!

Too much workload

A typical BPO Company environment. The only good thing about TP is that their cafeteria has a good ambiance. Other than that, professionally, the employees and work ethics needs total improvement especially salary-wise. Agents work harder than they should be paid for.

productive and overwhelming

This company was my first time job in a call center, in short i am a call center virgin. They taught me a lot of things specially in communication. This company is my stepping stone for this kind of job

Fun but stressful

It has been a great time working in this company. I have a learned a lot of things and working in this industry have helped me improve my skills in speaking as well as understanding.

March 12, 2020
Thank you for your lovely review, and we are glad to know that you chose Teleperformance as your first company. Have a nice day ahead!

competitive

as I work in the company I enjoyed it and I met different people in the office and I really admired those who appreciate me and I appreciate them also

January 29, 2020
Thank you for your lovely review. We see to it that we provide our employees a friendly working environment with competitive income and incentives. Wishing you great success on your future endeavor!

nice

nice . i learned a lot ... the environment is nice.... and the people are great .. The company is a friendly place .. I look forward to work with them agaiin

November 29, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know about the things you've learned while working with us. We want to thank you for being a part of the company, and good luck in your future endeavors!

8.8K
7.4K
6.1K
2.7K
4K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Davao City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?