Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Found 239 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,098 reviews

great place to work at, employee-friendly environment

True to what it claims, Teleperformance (TP) is really a great place to work at. The workplace is employee-friendly. There's a lot of programs and activities that are intended for employees to enjoy such as career advancement programs among others.Also, there are no unnecessary gaps between the bosses and the employees, the tenured ones and the newbies. Of course, respect is always there, but "positions" / "titles" aren't really a thing.When your coaches, team leaders and/or supervisors aren't around (which is a rare case scenario), you can always expect to have someone you can ask, someone to lend a helping hand (of course with work-related stuffs). Everyone is just willing to help. The place is really inclusive, and I believe that's what makes a workplace a great place.That's what TP is.

Pros

free 1 month accommodation for those who came from places outside/far from Cebu City, free lunches for newbies (for a certain time period), sign-on bonus, successful referral bonus, night differential, rice allowance, etc.

November 11, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful experience here at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavor!

It depends on the line of business that you would get hired. There are some toxic management, but I guess that comes with the job. They have a minimum salary and it is very difficult if you have a dispute.

Great place to start your BPO journey

Great place for first timers at BPO they accept HS grads without BPO experience. Friendly people, nice environment. Salary is just fine. Allowance would depend on the account you are in. There are some that doesn't offer allowance.

Pros

Free coffee.β˜• TPLink they listen and attend to their employees concerns thru TPLink.

Cons

No free lunch. No free HMO for your family. No christmas gifts.

September 22, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. All the best!

Advance learning and friendly staff and workmates

I actually gained more confidence after getting the job since its my first ever job in a big company.. The management was good and considerate with employees wellness.. they also have approachable staff and fun workmates.. Its just that HEALTHCARE account is a little bit hard for me because its my first BPO/CSR job and dont have any idea how it really works.. The most enjoyable part is i have met new friends that makes me feel like my second family..

Pros

Free lunch plus lots of activities where everybody will surely enjoy

Cons

Salary dispute

September 10, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. We wish great success in your future endeavor!

Great workplace for fresh graduate job seeker

Teleperformance is full of great people who are really willing to help you land the job. A great place to work and a friendly environment. Definitely recommended to first time job seekers.

June 28, 2021
We are glad that you had a positive experience here at TP! Have a nice day!

Fun workplace

A mixed of fun workplace and pressured work. Fast beating of heart once entering the company due to unknown circumstances that may occur during work hours.

Pros

Cons

No exact seating arrangement; 1broken equipments

May 10, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All the best!

Yes it's a place you will learn how to teamwork and help your co workers,but also the customer you will encounter

It's a place that you will learn how to handle a negative and positive problems always remember to control your emotion to give a good and great feed back to your customer.

March 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!

Productive, Fun and Challenging

Teleperformance indeed is a great place to work for me, fun and friendly workmates a bit challenging but fun! I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pros

Free coffee, medical benefits

February 18, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at TP. All the best and have a great day!

Productive and fun place

Since i was a tourism graduate i love the job itself because its part of what i studied. The management are great, the people are friendly. They secure that you are doing great in providing the customer service care in the company.

Pros

Lunches

Productive workplace

I learned a lot in this company since it was also my first job experience ever. They have nice facilities for their employees and perks or employee discounts. I also love their monthly activities.

Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.

Fun workplace and friendly staffs.

Account operation at Cebu Insular site are power trippers. If they don't like you coz you reason out they will find a way to terminate you as well as the HR team. Account is okay but the people who run the account are snakes. Probably Teleperfomance management should look into these concerns because they are also affected by the bad attitudes of their account operation.

Pros

Nice place to work with. Staffs are so lenient and friendly.

Cons

Lots of power trippers in a particular account.

Great Place to Work

It was a great having the job given to me by Teleperformance. We have a fast paced in promotions and having great feelings about the company. They will capture your heart and continue to provide the best quality service not only to its clients but also to its employees.

Pros

Free Cofee

Cons

Hectic Schedules, Shifting Schedules and Pressure from Management that will help you move forward

Challenging workplace

Always a busu day. Learned how to handle any kinds of matter professionally. The management is not bad. The workplace is fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we work together.

Stressful environment

Stressful environment pantry is too small with less food to choose from on every floor with pantry not like other company that have big pantry to relax with and enjoy good food. To lessen the stress on the shift.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Small pantry with less option of food

Fun to work with

Good place to work in the company. Enjoy a lot of new faces everyday and making sure that your fit enough to work they even have a gym to relieve your stress

Special Someone

i work in Teleperformance before and i tried a lot account it's very annoying because they will transfer you to other account even if you a good performance

Pros

na

Cons

na

One of the best team that I had

I was a top performer in our team. I used to get bonuses on top of my monthly pay. My team was so fun and we had our teamwork. My leader was so good and cool to us.

great place to work

One day process only for job application, Very impressive in the training process most especially for first timer call center agent like me. One will not be left behind. Equal Opportunities for promotion and skills enhancement be it technical, supervisory and managerial.

Pros

Free rice allowance

Cons

Account Management Issues

Productive and Fun

A nice place to work with. Management is awesome. They micromanage the team and provide the utmost support. Every month, they provided perks and engagements.

Pros

Free access to Gym

Stressful life with enjoyable surroundings

Booked hotels, flights, Rent a Car and Activities for travelers who wanted to travel The management let us focused on the account and transferred to a different LOB while training on going without any reason

8.8K