Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,947 reviews

Challenging workplace

Been a nice experience so far with TP.. but i have to leave the company for personal reasons. I highly recommend this company to those fresh grads who wanted to gain experience

Pros

Benefits, workplace is always clean and secure, salary is competitive

Cons

Schedules

December 21, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great time here at TP. All the best!

Teleperformance CDO is indeed the best place to work

Teleperformance CDO is the best place to work, professional teammates literally they support your the their highest effort. Okay lahat Mula CR Hanggang sa Management. Competitive salary and never late magpasahod.

Pros

Fully Air-conditioned, Clean

Cons

Prepare your mental ability to adopt change

October 7, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful experience here at TP. We wish you the best in your future endeavor!

Productive and fun

I was an employee for 3 years and I would say, my stay w/ Teleperformance was great! Part of me now as an employee is because of Tp. The salary was great,amenities such as the gym and employee card points and free meals and coffee are superb! Even the guards are nice and professional. Praise to all my supervisors and managers who've help me and didn't give up on me during my lowest and struggling moment. Thank you so much! My overall experience in Teleperformance is great! 101%.

Pros

Free meals, fee movie ticket

Cons

Just be a good employee (no late and tardiness)

Good.

The company had great perks, training and incentives.Working with Tp provides you option to improve yourself through the learning curve and life balance.

Pros

Improvement of skills.

Cons

Long hours.

June 14, 2021
We're delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!

Used to be so fun and ended up being toxic and plays dirty

I've worked as an agent, promoted as an SME/Coach for 2 years and 7 months. I loved the company but not the people inside it.Instead of coaching you of what you did wrong they blame you for not getting their bonuses (money), they talk behind your back and, worst of all -- only people who knows who can climb up the ladder. I was assigned to a telco account, I have seen manipulation of KPI's just to pass. I have attended trainings for TOPS and was pushed back and was told my promotion has been put on hold. People on the higher seat abuse their power and if you try to save yourself and be honest -- they'll make sure to block your way from promotion. I ended up leaving the company with a heavy heart, because it's no longer a great place to work, we are all just numbers -- the higher your numbers, the better their treatment. Politics is what ruined this site.

Pros

Cons

Mandatory Overtime's, Politics

February 16, 2021

Bpo

Super stress, de motivated and exhausted. No more time on your family because the job requires your full attention. Doesn't t value employees and doesn't provide enough benefits

January 13, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Kindly message our TP Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly. Thank you and best regards!

Fun place to work with

I miss working in TP. I like the way they take care of the employees. Best perks. Colleagues that turned into family. Definitely not a toxic working environment. Had not been I got pregnant, I'd still definitely work at TP.

Pros

Lots of free food!

Awesome way to start your career!

Being part of Teleperformance CDO was the most life changing thing that's ever happened to me. To be able to work in a fun and competitive environment, to be able to challenge yourself to do better and learn a lot of stuff. I would definitely recommend Teleperformance CDO. Changes come from time to time. But, if you challenge yourself choose Teleperformance CDO!

Pros

Free Lunches, Paid Overtime

Cons

Tight policy

Stressful

Stressful and not fun at all. Maybe our account and management is the problem and not the site itself or the company. Just the account management and people on that account that is toxic and stressful also demanding.

Pros

Cons

Overtime

Nice but stressful

It has been a pleasure working at Teleperformance but it was just stressful for me because of the sudden changes that happened. But if you want a higher salary, apply to the company. They have lots of benefits and also, you will enjoy the place.

Productive and fun workplace.

Though it's stressful because its's a graveyard shift, I had fun working there. I love doing customer service. And the salary rate there is high enough.

Pros

Bonuses and incentives

Cons

Graveyard shift

Teleperformance is a great work place

Teleperformance provides employees great career opportunities. There are so many benefits. Wirk environment is fun.Everyone is collaborating with each other to provide excellent service and experience to the customer.

Productive and fun workplace with gaming station and TV.

In everyday, I encounter different personalities of customer in my call. I learned on how to react and respond to them based on their needs and personalities. The hardest part of the job is to overcome language barrier so that we can understand each other and resolve their concern.

Stressful.

It is quite difficult. However, I've learned a lot since I have encountered different people. Though the workplace is quite tall since it's a building, the security of the company is immensely satisfactory for the workers.

TP CDO work experience a great

Great place to work, Great training and management are awesome, Good for starters working with BPO. they offer competitive salary and the benefits are good

Excellent

Overall the company is very excellent of taking care of their employees, competitive salary, friendly staffs. Even though work is very stressful but it was worth it. Hopefully I can go back to work here.

Really a great work place

Its really fun working in Teleperformance. The events and the benefits are superb. the problem is im on a seasonal account so i should be ending my job by the said date of the contract.

A fun place to work

Working at TP was fun, new friends, friendly workmates. It also builds up team work and group effort is being valued. The problem was the mixed up of shifts, the timing basically. But then the salary is fair enough.

The Best except that Benefits aren't enjoyed

It was the best until they granted a leave thats not actually what its supposed to be. They gave LOA instead of MATERNITY LEAVE. It was an emergency, since the baby was to be delived in 3days. DOLE grants Maternity leave to pregnants and for those about to deliver but the management granted LOA so the TEAM KPI be saved. After delivery, whats super shocking is, the job is no longer available.

Fast Pace Environment

They have a fast pace environment where you can be challenged and can learn how to overcome pressure within work. The security within the premises is good where you can feel safe during work.

Everybody respect individually

The most important aspect i observe are everybody is respecting each other. I love the work place i belong to the group who are smarter and intelligent and it made me very competitive.

Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Cagayan de Oro
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?