Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi224 reviews

Found 224 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,887 reviews

TP is a good place to work

TP is a good place to work. Now a days I am working from home but I truly miss going to office and meeting with my friends. best thing about tp is 5 days working means you have to work like govt jobs. Love you TP

Pros

everything is good

Cons

Sometimes extended work hours and no bonus

June 1, 2021
We're glad that you are having a great time at TP. Have a nice day!

Very nice place

Overall, I am very satisfied working here. This is good platform for my future growth. Good work environment, culture, values and company policies....

January 19, 2022
We are glad that you enjoy working here at TP. Have a nice day!

Best and fun workplace

The support teams are easier to deal with here as compared to other organizations. The systems for fixing any issues that may arise are robust and agile.

January 19, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Nice place

Most of the company policies are in line with their core values & supportive of employees. You can lead a balanced professional and personal life while working in Teleperformance because your team members & the management will consider your professional as well as personal concerns.

January 19, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

amazing experience

It is an amazing experience working with Teleperformance India. I started my career from this organisation and I'll definitely want to be a part of that organization in the future as well.

January 19, 2022
We are glad that you're having a wonderful time at TP! Thank you for your review!

Good company

The company is good if you are starting your career. It's a stable job and you can function in your comfort zone. People do tend to settle in a single position for a long time. Nonetheless, there are many opportunities to learn new skills and challenge oneself if you have the inclination.

January 19, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your positive feedback!

very friendly environment

Everyone is very friendly and you get to learn a lot of new things. Teleperformance provides you with a new perspective. My teammates are very supportive and the company policies like leaves, Mediclaim, etc. are excellent as well.

management is transparent.

Teleperformance always takes care of its employees and customers in each and every manner. Excellent work environment and culture. Team members are supportive and the

Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

The organization recognizes talent.

I'm proud to be an employee of this organization. Fantastic work culture and highly professional colleagues. Anytime you ask them, they are always ready to help you.

Tp

Job security is the best thing about Teleperformance. All employees have many good opportunities for internal mobility provided they have the requisite skill set.

January 19, 2022

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?

best places to begin your career

This is one of the best places to begin your career. I never knew working in a multinational company would be this comfortable. The working atmosphere was interesting and I could adapt to it easily. The job itself was very interesting. Even on days with high volumes, I never felt it was too much nor did the work pressure scare me. The whole working atmosphere, including the colleagues, were the best I could ask for as a fresher.

most employee friendly companies

It's one of the most employee friendly companies. Work culture is great. You don't feel like you are working. Trust me, you may have more fun here than your college. Management is very lenient towards employees. Pick-up and drop-off facility is available for people doing night shift. Salary structure provided is little low compared to other big companies. Apart from that, everything is perfect

Nice place

Not having fixed offs can be a problem. However, you can try and schedule your offs to perform personal errands without exhausting your leave balance.

January 18, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience here at TP. Have a nice day!

Employee centric company

One thing that comes to my mind when describing working with Teleperformance is the focus on employee safety. Good work culture, learning opportunities, leadership support and open communication also make it great place to work.

TP India

One thing from Teleperformance that you will love is how serious the management are when it comes to safety awareness among employees and also the efforts the company takes to spread awareness about health and safety measures.

work environment is good

The work environment is good and encourages learning and development which helps us to grow and evolve. I’ve been doing good since last 7 years and I would say it’s a great company to work in.

amazing

Being a part of the operations team, I can bring to my work my own opinion and experience. I think this is the best part. While you never feel tied in rules or regulations, data security is very strict.

January 18, 2022
We are glad that you are having a great time here at TP. Enjoy your day!

Perfect Place

Working at Teleperformance is almost like working for yourself. Here, one can find a very robust infrastructure and start working and learning together.

January 18, 2022
We are glad that you are having a wonderful experience here at TP. Enjoy your day!

work life balance

When I joined Teleperformance India I felt that I am working in a good place. Managers are supportive and friendly. They are always ready to help and guide you and work life balance is good.

January 18, 2022
We are glad that you are having a great experience here at TP. Enjoy your day!

Tp

No politics and the leaders and management are approachable. Salary is on the lower side but there are plenty of growth opportunities and learning. Lots of support is given to new joiners.

Happy 3 Year

I am happy with this job because it is satisfying to give service to the customer. I have been working here for 3 years and I have learned everything on the job. There are enough opportunities to grow to the next level in Teleperformance.

January 18, 2022
We are happy that you enjoy working here at TP. Have a nice aday!

Salary / Benefits