Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Accounts Receivable Clerk

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,143 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

People are very dedicated to their job and they are fun to work with, also, they will teach you until you learn the work designated for you, and very motivated

Official response from Teleperformance

February 7, 2019
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We see to it employees are given the opportunity to enjoy their work and feel valued. All the best!

This is a great company to work for. Internal promoting makes it easy to move up in the company. They also have great incentives which can increase your income considerably.

We are given monthly knowledge check up test to assess how far have we learn in our job

There are times when we experience a little stress due to some issues in the accounts that we are handling or sometimes stress because we could not finish the work on time but they are all bearable. I enjoyed this job though sometimes stressful because of the trust that the management has put in us. They provided us with the tools and training which we can use and apply in the job and also the mentors who are approachable enough to help us as well - mentors/trainers who do not only allow us to learn but to grow as well in our field of work.

Pros

we have time for recreation once a week

8.9K
7.4K
6.1K
2.7K
4K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Accounts Receivable Clerk
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?