Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Working Environment at TP

The facilities here are just awesome!!! There is a genuine effort on the part of Teleperformance to make the work environment as comfortable as possible for its employees. Whether it be transport, admin or IT, all departments put in their 100% to support each individual in the organization.

5.0Salary / Benefits

Official response from Teleperformance

October 14, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great time here at TP. Enjoy the rest of your day!

stressful workplace

the company was great but its stressful to work there because the account we are in is in graveyard shift but its only a seasonal account. when it comes to back pay you have to wait like 2 months or more

Fun place to work with. There are gaming areas and computer areas. Career growth.

I had a really fun time when working with TP. My colleagues are great and my managers are awesome and really honed you to have a career growth. Gaming areas are accessible to anyone. The place is clean.

Pros

Good for newbie, Proximity(for me), Clean environment, On time payout and pay disputes are handled in a timely manner

Cons

Less compensation.

Affected my daily life

Atmosphere not very good, cafeteria sucks, no place to sit if I am not on shift. It's just the people in the production are nice. For the work itself, we weren't trained properly so I am at the receiving end. I always cry about my work and I receive very little support. Lack of PCs on site and some of them are not even working lol. We always have problems with our schedule that leads to payroll disputes.

Pros

Good teammates?

Cons

Almost everything

9.3K
7.5K
6.2K
2.7K
4.1K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Working Environment at TP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?