Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

There are times when we experience a little stress due to some issues in the accounts that we are handling or sometimes stress because we could not finish the work on time but they are all bearable. I enjoyed this job though sometimes stressful because of the trust that the management has put in us. They provided us with the tools and training which we can use and apply in the job and also the mentors who are approachable enough to help us as well - mentors/trainers who do not only allow us to learn but to grow as well in our field of work.

Pros

we have time for recreation once a week

Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

People are very dedicated to their job and they are fun to work with, also, they will teach you until you learn the work designated for you, and very motivated

February 7, 2019
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We see to it employees are given the opportunity to enjoy their work and feel valued. All the best!
Same location

Great opportunity for newbies to gain experience

Thankful to TP because they give you chance to be their employee and they don't remove people right away. They keep promoting people meaning better chance of getting somewhere.

Pros

Easy to get promoted

Cons

There are disputes. Low Salary

January 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! We wish you great succes in your future endeavor!
Same location

Very nice workplace and the everyone is very friendly.

As I've said everyone is friendly. This is my first job since I graduated college and I don't have any experience but our trainer was very good and she made us understand the process and made it really easy especially for those who don't have experience in BPO like me.

May 28, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!

Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • We are given monthly knowledge check up test to assess how far have we learn in our job