Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Responsable of payment

Responsable of a team , I supervise and delegate responsibilities to calculate the salary of 7000 employee of a call center "teleperformance"

Pros

i love computer

3.0Salary / Benefits

Worst company

Management is worst here. HMO is not free for your dependents. No career advancement. Low salary. Compensation package is reasonable but not enough witht the task that they assigned.

The site in vertis is always clean and also our supervisor was very nice and kind

The site was always clean. But the food in the pantry was too expensive and not so good. Maintenance and guards are very friendly and helpful. Management is very strict when it comes to health. Also, they always check every production room everyday.

Pros

Not requiring to do OT. Fun and kind sup and colleagues(dependes on the acct I think)

Cons

Tight management. Limited shuttle.

very stressful

we were understaffed, they did not send pc for work, too much workload and management makes unnecessary changes to already a repetitive process. would not recommend.

9.3K
7.5K
6.2K
2.7K
4.1K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Responsable of payment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?