Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

professional advancement at its best

my short stay with TP gives me an impression of security and career advancement feeling. People are fun loving and highly appreciative of everyone's contribution .

5.0Salary / Benefits

Same role

Sales

Sales is hard but challenging Love the people there. Competitive Salary Great workplace hectic Schedules
Same location

A good and productive company and workplace with efficient and accommodating staff.accommodating

TELEPERFORMANCE is a stable company operating in this city for a couple of years already, and so far the company has been doing well with regards to operation and management as well as their personnel and staff. Their recruitment, interview and hiring process for the applicants is very organized and systematic, and they are very intricate in screening and hiring their applicants. The training process and the Trainor's are very efficient and knowledgeable about their product and are very efficient and effective Trainor's. In such a way that their trainees become effective employees of the company. The staff are very friendly and efficient and accommodating. I recommend job seekers to apply in this company.

Pros

Work from home set up, free transportation for office based workers based

Cons

Long working hours, sometimes extended overtime

Official response from Teleperformance

October 28, 2021
We are glad that you had a wonderful experience here at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavor!
Same location

Very competitive

Well Teleperformance was the best company I ever had so far, well because of the things I learned, experie is really the best teacher, plus the company will give you so many opportunities.

9.3K
7.5K
6.2K
2.7K
4.1K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • professional advancement at its best