Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

People are very dedicated to their job and they are fun to work with, also, they will teach you until you learn the work designated for you, and very motivated

Salary / Benefits

Official response from Teleperformance

February 7, 2019
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We see to it employees are given the opportunity to enjoy their work and feel valued. All the best!

Same role

We are given monthly knowledge check up test to assess how far have we learn in our job

There are times when we experience a little stress due to some issues in the accounts that we are handling or sometimes stress because we could not finish the work on time but they are all bearable. I enjoyed this job though sometimes stressful because of the trust that the management has put in us. They provided us with the tools and training which we can use and apply in the job and also the mentors who are approachable enough to help us as well - mentors/trainers who do not only allow us to learn but to grow as well in our field of work.

Pros

we have time for recreation once a week

Worst company

Management is worst here. HMO is not free for your dependents. No career advancement. Low salary. Compensation package is reasonable but not enough witht the task that they assigned.

The site in vertis is always clean and also our supervisor was very nice and kind

The site was always clean. But the food in the pantry was too expensive and not so good. Maintenance and guards are very friendly and helpful. Management is very strict when it comes to health. Also, they always check every production room everyday.

Pros

Not requiring to do OT. Fun and kind sup and colleagues(dependes on the acct I think)

Cons

Tight management. Limited shuttle.

9.3K
7.5K
6.2K
2.7K
4.1K

Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Productive and fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?