Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Nice facilities...be you... Pray

Stressful account managership... Its not the company but the ACCOUNT OPERATION MANAGERSHIP are the one who give stressful invironment. I hope it will.

Pros

Monthly tier prize

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Official response from Teleperformance

February 2, 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Same role

In my experience, there's a sense of belongingness. It feels as if it's your 2nd home. Your efforts are recognized and will give you opportunities for professional and personal growth.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

None I can think of
Same role

Fun workplace

I enjoyed working at the Company since it was my first time. It's a good Company and they are responsible when it comes to the well-being of their employees and to the pay. While there are accounts that are stressful.
Same location

Low salary and too much work

No breaks put so much pressure and do not have a good environment. They don't acre about the employees and they are always understaffing. The place is nice tho.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes

Cons

No breaks low salary

Official response from Teleperformance