Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

I actually had a good and bad experience at teleperformance. My good experience is I meet someone that is so special to me. That is my good experience but my bad experience is that it is so very stressful like it's very queuing and we are having a overtime for 2 hours and it is not voluntary it's mandatory so it is really stressful.

Salary / Benefits

Same role

Stressful but fun

Its stressful in sales department because of the competitive environment and they have a poor time management that's why sometimes your gonna starve if you don't tell your TL that your hungry. But its fun because your team mate will be your friends.

Pros

High salary

Cons

Stressful

Official response from Teleperformance

November 4, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
Same role

Good for Newbies.

Teleperformance is a better opportunity for rhose applicants who don't have any BPO experience because they're accepting fresh grads from high school, senior high school or college.

Pros

Good management.

Cons

Cancellation of some account.
Same location

Nice facilities...be you... Pray

Stressful account managership... Its not the company but the ACCOUNT OPERATION MANAGERSHIP are the one who give stressful invironment. I hope it will.

Pros

Monthly tier prize

Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Its a very nice place, but the salary is not that much that can compensates your need as a call center agent.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?