Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Good and friendly work environment

The company offers good benefits, fair salary options, friendly staff and good office location. The hardest part of the job is meeting the clients expectation. The most enjoyable part is the clients incentive for top performing agents.

Pros

offer good incentive for sales account

Cons

not competetive on salary

5.0Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive workplace

The company is okay when it comes to security their employee. Not having good experience with the management when it comes to handling some serious problem.
Same roleSame location

Teleperformance is a great place to work. Providing you all the needed knowledge in customer service and how we value every customer. I learn a lot working with teleperformance so that I can apply it towards my future work.They also help me build to be more a leader in every task and accomplish task immediately.
Same location

Good Management.

This is the place if you want to start working as a call center representative. not so toxic, but the pay is average. so not for those who are already veterans in this type of industry

8.9K
7.4K
6.1K
2.7K
4K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Good and friendly work environment