Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

A company where you can start a career. They appreciate and value each employee and provide recognition based on performance. A company that nurture Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation, and Commitment.

Pros

Holiday pays, 13th month bonus, promotions

Cons

Short break, overtime, paid time off

4.0Salary / Benefits

Productive workplace

The company is okay when it comes to security their employee. Not having good experience with the management when it comes to handling some serious problem.
Same role

Teleperformance is a great place to work. Providing you all the needed knowledge in customer service and how we value every customer. I learn a lot working with teleperformance so that I can apply it towards my future work.They also help me build to be more a leader in every task and accomplish task immediately.

productive

Travel account, It is stressful and the management is not good in treating agents based on my experience. The management is so selfish. One of the reason why I decided to resign.

8.9K
7.4K
6.1K
2.7K
4K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Fast paced and very competetive environment. A very dynamic company and appreciates small success.