Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Enjoying work in good and comfortable environment

All management is very good and people doing work in very comfortable environment, every day we teach some thing new then how we handle our clients, people nature.

Pros

lunch, transport

Cons

2.0Salary / Benefits

Official response from Teleperformance

October 29, 2017
We appreciate your positive review. We are committed to providing our employees a positive work environment wherein proper training and constant support is given all the time. Wishing you a great day ahead!

Worst company

Management is worst here. HMO is not free for your dependents. No career advancement. Low salary. Compensation package is reasonable but not enough witht the task that they assigned.

The site in vertis is always clean and also our supervisor was very nice and kind

The site was always clean. But the food in the pantry was too expensive and not so good. Maintenance and guards are very friendly and helpful. Management is very strict when it comes to health. Also, they always check every production room everyday.

Pros

Not requiring to do OT. Fun and kind sup and colleagues(dependes on the acct I think)

Cons

Tight management. Limited shuttle.

very stressful

we were understaffed, they did not send pc for work, too much workload and management makes unnecessary changes to already a repetitive process. would not recommend.

9.3K
7.5K
6.2K
2.7K
4.1K

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • Enjoying work in good and comfortable environment