Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

competitive

as I work in the company I enjoyed it and I met different people in the office and I really admired those who appreciate me and I appreciate them also

Salary / Benefits

Official response from Teleperformance

January 29, 2020
Thank you for your lovely review. We see to it that we provide our employees a friendly working environment with competitive income and incentives. Wishing you great success on your future endeavor!

Same role

Stressful but fun

Its stressful in sales department because of the competitive environment and they have a poor time management that's why sometimes your gonna starve if you don't tell your TL that your hungry. But its fun because your team mate will be your friends.

Pros

High salary

Cons

Stressful

Official response from Teleperformance

November 4, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
Same role

Good for Newbies.

Teleperformance is a better opportunity for rhose applicants who don't have any BPO experience because they're accepting fresh grads from high school, senior high school or college.

Pros

Good management.

Cons

Cancellation of some account.
Same location

Nice facilities...be you... Pray

Stressful account managership... Its not the company but the ACCOUNT OPERATION MANAGERSHIP are the one who give stressful invironment. I hope it will.

Pros

Monthly tier prize

Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
  • competitive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?