Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Philippines1,840 reviews
Found 1,840 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Overall I had a good experience in this work place despite some stress and challenges encountered that are manageable. I learned a lot from my job in here as a customer service representative, non-voice level 2 support line of business and as a team leader/supervisor and trainer apprentice.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
Toxic work depending on the kind of people that you work with and kind of management
Salary / Benefits
management is very supportive. company amenities help you to relax. makes you enjoy while working..........................................................
Pros
free lunch during season
Cons
package salary not enough
Salary / Benefits
Great working people, very assisting and helpful management on the account where I am placed. Management will really help you to improve and be a top performer in the production
Pros
Great people, working environment and free coffee
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
So guys if youre planning to have a bpo experience, here's your chance but you should be more challenged with this company. Considering their salary and calls well then it's been a good luck parking words for you.
Pros
Nice ambiance
Cons
Salary wise
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work consists of receiving in-bound calls for landline and broadband accounts for an overseas telecommunications company. New subscribers also get in touch with us to schedule new connections and current subscribers with repairs or account queries as well as booking movies with a tie-up company.

The management was very friendly, they were pro-employee and they always made sure that we were okay within work and outside of work. They always made sure that we were competitive with other teams with perks of team building packages and bi-annual parties to help boost our morale to work harder.
Pros
Unli coffee and conducive work place
Salary / Benefits
The reason why I pursue being in the BPO industry. They thought people on how to value each and everyone's time. I've learned a lot from this company.
Salary / Benefits
I was a top performer in our team. I used to get bonuses on top of my monthly pay. My team was so fun and we had our teamwork. My leader was so good and cool to us.
Salary / Benefits
the facility is good, employees are friendly and you can play billiards while you're waiting for your time, comfortable and peaceful, good company and the pantry is fine
Salary / Benefits
The facilities and the work life balance is what I appreciated for this company and I'm really thankful that I have met different people and seems like we're not only a team but a family❤️
Pros
Facilities ❤️
Cons
Filing a leave😭
Salary / Benefits
Nice and friendly people to work with. Learn new things and enhance your skills. Great place to work and enjoy while learning and working with your friends
Salary / Benefits
One day process only for job application, Very impressive in the training process most especially for first timer call center agent like me. One will not be left behind. Equal Opportunities for promotion and skills enhancement be it technical, supervisory and managerial.
Pros
Free rice allowance
Cons
Account Management Issues
Salary / Benefits
The process of application is only for a day. The trainer is very professional and approachable. The company also provides good benefits and the employees are welcoming,
Pros
Free Coffe, Sleeping Quarters
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I can say that working in Teleperformance helped me develop my skills and knowledge. Each day taught me how to deal with different kind of people.
Solving issues of the customers made me happy, after each calls made me feel productive and useful, that in a single call I am resolving issues, or closing orders.
Pros
Free drinks ( coffee, and juices )
Cons
sleepy hours
Salary / Benefits
The management is excellent at handling its agent. And they always provide support to us. I highly recommend Teleperformance to everyone since it helps me a lot to improve my skills.
Pros
Great
Cons
Great
Salary / Benefits
I voluntarily resigned as as the account will be pulled out. They will not transfer you to a different account. They did not give my back pay and 13th month.
Salary / Benefits
A nice place to work with. Management is awesome. They micromanage the team and provide the utmost support. Every month, they provided perks and engagements.
Pros
Free access to Gym
Salary / Benefits
it may be hard for the first timer, Teleperformance was the first company i worked with. i must say that working with them is very toxic. i am not saying this because i want to but it was just based on my experience.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed and good working environment, you will be able to learn more, mostly if your a newbie as CSR this is one of the training ground. Management is very appreciative.
Salary / Benefits
Because we are a people company.

Here at Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want people to be inspired, to be motivated. Just like how we want you to be inspired and motivated through job satisfaction and a great working environment.
Salary / Benefits
Teleperformance is a great company 😊 easy to work with supervisors, managers and clients. They have a friendly environment and a good quality of service.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is cool.co employees from the lowest at to the highest position is very friendly.helpful to all co employee.its not only a work place it's also a family.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.
6.8K