Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Philippines1,865 reviews
Found 1,865 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
In this field, Communication skills is one of the aspect in our abilities where we can help to improve and manage it. Also, active listening and understanding.
Pros
Organize in terms of medication
Cons
Shifting of schedules
Salary / Benefits
Stressful and not fun at all. Maybe our account and management is the problem and not the site itself or the company. Just the account management and people on that account that is toxic and stressful also demanding.
Pros
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
crab mentality colleagues and poor job security.
poor management for the agents such as transportation especially during pandemic.

long hours of work due to understaffing
Salary / Benefits
My previous job taught me alot. Not just to work with a career oriented and challenging environment but it is also one of the company that they really took care of their employees to grow personally
Pros
Free Sleeping Quarters
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
I learned to deal with different people. The management were really understanding on your situation. They also give you more opportunity if they see you are really deserving of it. They als give you advices about your career and even in your personal life and eventually they accept and understand your own decisions. Your colleagues were really cool to deal with. And in terms of salary, they give competitive salary and bonuses for your good performance.
Pros
Good management, competitive salary
Cons
I don't think there is
Salary / Benefits
Account operation at Cebu Insular site are power trippers. If they don't like you coz you reason out they will find a way to terminate you as well as the HR team. Account is okay but the people who run the account are snakes. Probably Teleperfomance management should look into these concerns because they are also affected by the bad attitudes of their account operation.
Pros
Nice place to work with. Staffs are so lenient and friendly.
Cons
Lots of power trippers in a particular account.
Salary / Benefits
Always a busu day. Learned how to handle any kinds of matter professionally. The management is not bad. The workplace is fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we work together.
Salary / Benefits
The schedule are flexible learning lot of things specially in the training even you got bullied by colleagues but when it come's in the floor i'm the the number you got one as well the management they are very fair on us lots of option that they provide for us even though you got sick.

It's a challenging part that you may encounter lots of different type of a customer specially when they are irritated but the secret is never provoke them and that's the only way they will calm and all i can say it's very enjoyable moment when each of you helping each others problem.
Pros
Free of facilities like gym, sometimes the food etc..
Cons
Long hours but provided the overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Stressful environment pantry is too small with less food to choose from on every floor with pantry not like other company that have big pantry to relax with and enjoy good food. To lessen the stress on the shift.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Small pantry with less option of food
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Teleperformance and I have numerous leave and pay disputes. The worst thing they are not very cooperative to resolve your complaint. Also we transfer from other account, instead retaining the salary that we are getting they transfer us to a different account which we are not well compensated
Salary / Benefits
Comeplete rooms, secured place, beautiful ambiance, approachable employees, updated and clean environment. This is my first job but it makes more unforgettable because of its people and environment.
Pros
With game room and gym
Cons
Dirty sleeping quarter
Salary / Benefits
Perfect place to learn/enhance Customer Service Skills. Nice working environment. Supervisors/SMEs are very helpful and accommodating. A place where you can learn and have fun at the same time.
Pros
Nice and Clean area
Salary / Benefits
It has been a pleasure working at Teleperformance but it was just stressful for me because of the sudden changes that happened. But if you want a higher salary, apply to the company. They have lots of benefits and also, you will enjoy the place.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is pretty relaxed for a not so competitive company. The pay is pretty decent depending on what type of account you land onto and has a very good workplace.
Pros
Decent worplace
Salary / Benefits
TP is great company to work with especially through these trying times, they provided work from home set up for employees who cannot work on site. TP also provides opportunity to gain new skills.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in teleperformance , it is a great place to work where people are kind and good.
Facilities are great and peaceful place for me thanks
Salary / Benefits
It's fun because the calls werent that many that time because the account that I've handled is a pioneer account. We have long free time, we usually have for about 15 minutes available.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Their HR department appeared nice at first because their interviews were easy to answer and I passed and gave me the job offer as a customer service rep. I didn't expect that there are going to be lots of arguments in the production floor. TOXIC. Their QA's are very strict and will scold you for all your mistakes. I got sick of course. Very noisy. The salary was small. My team leader, after months of being regularized, suddenly accused me of something I didn't do and showed no evidence that I did the offense, reported me to the floor manager and then to the HR manager which led me to do an immediate resignation later to avoid prolonging the bad situation. I was expecting to work for more than a year with them, but that didn't happen. This was my first time working in a call center. Also, my first nightmare working for an office-based company due to me versus the HR management. Quite a scary company after all. NO, not recommending them to anyone. Well.... good luck to those who will attempt to apply to their "prestigious" company. Haha!
Pros
Night differential, benefits, bonuses, 13th month pay, paid leaves, OT pay
Cons
Toxic environment, many account transfers, shifting schedule, not friendly management, team leaders, and QA's
Salary / Benefits
The work place is ok and the trainers are good but the work load is really heavy, needs to handle all of the customers travel bookings from flights, hotel reservations, car rentals, flight status and cancellations and many more.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work in the company. Enjoy a lot of new faces everyday and making sure that your fit enough to work they even have a gym to relieve your stress
Salary / Benefits
i work in Teleperformance before and i tried a lot account it's very annoying because they will transfer you to other account even if you a good performance
Pros
na
Cons
na