Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Philippines2,081 reviews

Found 2,081 reviews matching the searchSee all 33,355 reviews

Sometimes stressful but benefits lacks

Sometimes stressful but benefits lacks, too many demands but not being compensated accordingly. People environment are fun but still not enough reason to stay

Fun but not quite equal

Atleast i could give it a shot because my first time in bpo company it gives me so much pressure and toxic environment the tenure must not be equal to people they give online harassment for the newbie especially me and i experienced it.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Toxic People Not Good management

Great compensation, benefits, and company events. There may be instances when the company requires you to work late or from home.I get skills for being more patient.

Pros

Festive Events and great foods

Fun

They are very considerate. In terms of salary I think its too low for the account specially that they have some events and such that is not funded even by the company

Great for newbies/freshies/new graduates

If you are a fresh graduates, and looking for csr role, you are in the right spot. If you want to have a long term and to have stable life, then this is not the right one for you, as they have a poor management, especially in payroll.

Friendly bosses and workmates

Benefit: Friendly workmates and bosses. Can easily to file leave/pto.Pros: work from home since day 12500 internet allowance1500 rice allowanceCons: low basic pay

It was not bad but not good

Its hard to apply for a leave of absent. You need to submit it 2 weeks prior and tgere is 90% chance it will be declined. But the managers and supervisors are very helpful. Although there are some sunrise/sunset meetings which are not included in our OT. But the account are easy and not that qeueing.

Bad environment

Power tripping trainer and sme. With favoritism.Pay is no good, account is blended but the pay rate is around the pay for non voice.Very strict QA and compensation and benefits are meh

Good Environment

Best in newbies. Teleperformance has the best Working Environment and the best Training Ground. Agent who does work in Teleperformance are all amazing.

Fast paced but stressful account management

At first the account is so easy and the environment is really good. But when time goes by, everything change and it became stressful and being pressured at the same time.

Pros

Nearest location and nice colleagues

Cons

Many workloads but low salary and stressful environment

Good for newbie

This company is great place to Work they have many Activities but the salary is not that high compared to other company.I recommend this company for newbies

Productive and a fun place to work with

Nice place to work but no sense of career advancement.The co-workers are friendly.Management should take focus on employee incentives.So much to learn at the beginning of your job but no trainings are offered to employees to enhance their skills.

Pros

Friendly co-workers

Cons

Overtime and Low compensation as compared to industry

Steady

Telco Account 9 months now Enjoying WFH. Salary? dont expect to much. If you cant handle stress or easily get stressed do not apply for this account.

fun workplace

great place to work if you are still starting. They have enough tools for training. salary is not enough for the task that they gave you. the management will not listen to your comlains

Incompetent, Underpaid employees

It's easy to be promoted in this company. The problem is, your salary won't increase, you'll simply just be "promoted". The management is not that good. The only benefit is they offer work from home.

Good for newbie

Company is best for newbies. They provide intensive training for the account. Friendly teammates, approachable trainers. The account is kind of stressful but I guess that is normal given that the account is telco

Pros

Friendly co workers

Cons

Low salary

Fun workplace

I love the workplace. but the management, especially the supervisor and TM was rude. Managers puts you on shame especially if you have low sales. Never again!

Pros

free coffee

Cons

long hours, rude managers/supervisor

Stressful but productive

For a working student, it was really stressful for me to juggle both work and studies but if the job was bearable for me when I didn't have classes yet. This job is really for those full-time employees. Only problem was that, our pay mostly had disputes that take long to be credited back into our accounts. Some referrals were not even credited and some account-specific promises/Overtime pay/rewards were months delayed and were not even credited at all.

Pros

Best for nocturnal people

Cons

Constant Pay disputes, Rewards/Overtime not given

Have some freebies and fun activity centers but doesn't justify its workload

Training was great and managed professionally but right after that when they give you over to production, some get put to really compromising schedules (6PM - 3AM) which will put a strain on work-life-balance.Mostly work is nonstop but can be very engaging for pressure-fueled people.Culture is okay and coaching is done professionally from what I experienced with my boss.They need to up the ante on company outings as it was very lackluster with your direct superior having to put up with the bill from their own pocket.

Not Good and Not Bad

Overall the company is good especially if you are just starting in BPO industry. But I think the only downside is the account that you will be in, poor management for healthcare account.

Pros

Easy promotion

Cons

People

not good

Super stressful even the account. the policy there is not good (it needs revision and improvement)TLs are not helping especially if the caller ask for sups. they will leave you hanging until your AHT is too high. and when your AHT is too high, they will get mad. They don't know how to handle and approach their team members.they are poor in communication.

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Teleperformance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?