Teleperformance logo
Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,914 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,119 reviews

Good basic salary

Its just when your working form home you are not their responsibility. They wont appreciate all your efforts for your team. If you will have system issue you will be just accused that making up reasons
Salary / Benefits

Great workplace for fresh graduate job seeker

Teleperformance is full of great people who are really willing to help you land the job. A great place to work and a friendly environment. Definitely recommended to first time job seekers.

June 28, 2021
We are glad that you had a positive experience here at TP! Have a nice day!
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workmates and workplace.

Working at Teleperformance makes me feel at home. The people are approachable and nice. The company ensured that everyone are safe despite the pandemic we've had. Teleperformance is a home for me.

Pros

Free lunches on special holidays

Cons

Na

June 18, 2021
We are glad to know that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance! All the best and have a great day!
Salary / Benefits

Very productive and fun at the workplace.

My overall experience describes as follows;It’s a great place to start your career.All the people that I work with are very professional. Very friendly workplace.

Pros

Free lunches/Dinners on your birthday 😊

Cons

N/a

June 15, 2021
We are happy to know about your amazing experience in Teleperformance! Have a nice day!

Good.

The company had great perks, training and incentives.Working with Tp provides you option to improve yourself through the learning curve and life balance.

Pros

Improvement of skills.

Cons

Long hours.

June 14, 2021
We're delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!

Fun and friendly workplace

The company is very responsive and considerate. They don't underestimate first timers like me and helps us grow. This is a good company for someone who's really in need.

May 28, 2021
Thank you for your positive review! Wish all the best in your future endeavor!
Salary / Benefits

Very nice workplace and the everyone is very friendly.

As I've said everyone is friendly. This is my first job since I graduated college and I don't have any experience but our trainer was very good and she made us understand the process and made it really easy especially for those who don't have experience in BPO like me.

May 28, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Salary / Benefits

Just be yourself during interview. Be honest and do your best. As long as you know how to navigate a computer and you can speak and understand English. They will give you an opportunity to work.

May 21, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP! All the best!
Salary / Benefits

"A great place to work" to "A worst place to work"

If you are a beginner, TP is a place for a good training in order for you to be competitive once you find a much better place to work. As QA, we work beyond hours without being paid overtime. We take our lunch and breaks at once due to heavy workload. Our management doesn't know how to say NO to operations' demands so we need to give them read outs even if it's way beyond our work hours. The most enjoyable part of this job is that, I have co- analysts who encourages you to be the best. Note: you always need to be healthy to survive. If you are with TP right now, feel lucky if you are working from home.

Pros

Great friends at work

Cons

Salary, Ethics & Culture, Healthy & Safety

May 19, 2021
Kindly visit http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform for the details of your concern. Thank you for your review!

Bad Management / No Security of Tenure / Pro-Management / Capitalist

-Red Tape-Office Politics-Favoritism-No Security of Tenure-Creative Dismissal-This company will place you on floating status without prior notice-HR is incompetent-Top Heavy management that only care about profit and not their people-Pretends that they care but only doing it for show just to get good ratings and survey-Non-competitive entry level offer-Will exploit you-Bad company and experience awaits

Pros

Gym

Cons

Management, Hr

May 17, 2021

Jobs at Teleperformance

See more jobs

Fun workplace

A mixed of fun workplace and pressured work. Fast beating of heart once entering the company due to unknown circumstances that may occur during work hours.

Pros

Cons

No exact seating arrangement; 1broken equipments

May 10, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All the best!
Salary / Benefits

Staff are knowledgeable of what they do

You learn a lot with the company they provide all necessary information prior to taking calls, Trainor's are very knowledgeable they provide help even if it is no longer their job.

Pros

Incentives, Freebies

Cons

toxic during peak hours

April 27, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
Salary / Benefits

Good work culture and fun workplace

Start from the classroom training until I get into the phone time, I can say it is a fun workplace since there are moments that we had a zumba and they are playing music while you're taking phone calls. You will also enjoy the accompany of colleagues.

April 23, 2021
Thank you for sharing your great experience at TP! All the best!

disputes

calculation of salary is not accurate. too many complaints. you need to check payslip otherwise you might not be paid properly. good if your supervisor is proactive.

Pros

cool

Cons

no computers

April 23, 2021
Salary / Benefits

People are overworked but under paid

There is no stability in the LOB you will be pulled out from 1 project to another , impossible metrics to follow . Very small salary increase and they often stop operations without any back up plan

Pros

Rice allowance at 90th day

Cons

Will not give it on 90th day because of cut off reasons

April 6, 2021

Fun place

The time I spent at Teleperformance was my favorite. I was a newbie in the BPO industry and the people there were very helpful and they were patient in explaining to me how to do the job correctly without pressuring me

April 5, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience during your stay at TP. Wishing you success in the future!

Fun workplace, convenience

I love the site so much fun colleagues, great trainor's and supervisors, fun work environment,great paying company, nice team mates, supportive coaches,

Pros

Benefits, allowances, free coffee

March 22, 2021

Poor management

they will not offer you a career growth ,they are not open with improvement specifically on training. Poor compensation . Poor management , they are not considerate with their employees. They will had their paasa effect.

Pros

Cons

Poor management and compensation

March 17, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
Salary / Benefits

Illegal dismissal anytime they want.

The poor company even medical is expensed by the employee. Did not provide correct information, they just dismiss if they want. Very low salary and stressful job.

Pros

fun colleague

Cons

Long hours and always dispute

Equipment and IT services

The way they treat you is such a great experience! But as for me, salary is not that competitive. It may look like the work is easy, but it's not. 😅Basic salary for non-voice account is so low compared to other BPO company. Big difference! Like you may compare it to provincial rate. 😂 I also feel like they don't invest on giving new equipments for their employees! It's like the PC's have been used by many generations and you are using it 'til now. They can't provide new ones which actually affects the productivity, and when you tell them about it, they have slow actions.Their vpn always has issues! It makes the work slower. IT desk is not that helpful. :(The calls are not answered immediately. Like after waiting for 10 minutes, for the third time! They are not that willing to take suggestions. They always stick to the old rules. In my current LOB, when there are changes, somethimes, they don't immediately tell it to their agents!But the management, in overall, is great. They always strive to reach out to their employees. Except that there are bosses in some specific LOB, whom you can't get along with.But I love their HR, because I encountered going home tho I am to be validated or to be interviewed by the manager himself, and they still give me chance to get the job.

Pros

Free coffee, water. Good sleeping quarters. Monthly activities.

Cons

Not that competitive basic salary; Equipments are old yet they expect you to hit the qouta..

March 17, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you and best regards!
Salary / Benefits

Worked here for almost a year and most of my colleagues and supervisor that I've met are approaching and they will help you out whether you having a difficulties.

March 16, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at TP. All the best and have a great day!

7.9K