Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Philippines1,816 reviews
Found 1,816 reviews matching the search
Great Workplace
Working at TP was a great experience. Even though in shortly time. In just 15 days as Desktop Support I learned a lot. Rewarding salary and working environment was nice.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with free internet and place to sleep
Everyday at Teleperformance was pleasant.
Every time I activate customer's TV,internet and phone I had no issues with the tools and our supervisor was always there to lend a helping hand if needed.We had huddle from time to time and complemented for our best performance.I enjoyed being part of the team because of the support and respect from my colleagues and it was not always all work, we had time to use the internet for free after work which was helpful in my social life and I was able to constantly communicate with my boyfriend now my husband.The hardest part was when we need to do overtime work because of huge call volume.We need to sleep in the office and I was not used to that.In overall my experience was good,I have no complaint and I was happy working as Technical Support Representative in Teleperformance.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful life with enjoyable surroundings
Booked hotels, flights, Rent a Car and Activities for travelers who wanted to travel
The management let us focused on the account and transferred to a different LOB while training on going without any reason
Very competitive
Well Teleperformance was the best company I ever had so far, well because of the things I learned, experie is really the best teacher, plus the company will give you so many opportunities.
Friendly environment
People are friendly and professional at the same time. The environment helps employees to stay longer with company. Specially the Team Leaders, they do their job well done
Salary / Benefits
Some of the bosses are good. Some are not maybe because they give much time competing with the other teams. But It is still a fun environment. Thanks!
So many extra activities
At Teleperformance they let their employees wear either shorts or a casual attire which is good because you can show off variety clothes that you have.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Low Salary, Bad management
Productive workplace
The company is okay when it comes to security their employee. Not having good experience with the management when it comes to handling some serious problem.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
productive and stressfull
a typical day at work
manage your time

stress your self

enjoy a having a group work or team work

work descipline

work creativity

patient of your customer
Salary / Benefits
Overall, this is a great company.
My experience with TP was great and it was my very first BPO job so it was unforgettable. Short but sweet, as they say. I met new friends that turned into family.
Good environment
Thank you for the opportunity TP ♥️ trainings are enough to understand the account. I enjoy to work but somehow I need to work at a dayshift that's why I had to leave this job.
It's okay.
Working in TP was a fun experience because of my colleagues. The account was fairly easy to handle but the customers were irate 90% of the time. If you'd like a challenge and receive more than 80 calls a day, then this one's for you.
productive yet stressful
It feels like no more time for greetings, you just come to work and do your job. But with teleperformance I have learned how to deal with different kinds of situation when it comes to card issues, whether will it be an ATM or a Credit Card. Most enjoyable part was when I received a good comment from the client through my team leader.
Pros
gift certificates
Cons
rest day duty
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
5 years in service is really fun in teleperformance i meet new friends and bosses whos willing to help you, willing to unlock your potential, encourage when your down, most of time is your team mates,
Salary / Benefits
fun, great place to work, good environment
My experience with Teleperformance Philippines is actually great I have learned a lot of things one of that is my communication skills, they have lot of training for the tools the we used, improving great customer service experience and etc. aside from that I have made friends with my wonderful colleagues, supervisors and managers. It is indeed a great place to work especially when you are just starting your career as fresh graduate like men I highly recommend TP.
Fun
It was a nice experience, it was also my stepping stone. I was able to enhanced my communication skills, technical and solving problems. It was a great opportunity also.
Just okay.
Pros: Friendly workmates, approachable team leader and sme's, monthly incentives

Con: low salary, shifting schedules, graveyard shifts, additional workload without additional pay, mandatory OT
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with billiard tables and karaoke
I take phone calls every day since I am a CSR/TSR. I learned to deal with different people and to be empathetic to clients. The management needs to work on their recruitment since they tend to transfer agents from one account to another. The hardest part of the job is answering irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you can bond well with your workmates.
Pros
affordable food, sleeping quarters, internet cafe, karaoke room and billiard
Cons
stressful jobs, irate customer, poor management
Competitive
Very competitive. The management is not that really approachable but not all. Some supervisors are willing to help agents on how they can improve their skills and abilities towards their job.
Fun Workplace
Im grateful and very happy to worked in Teleperformance.

Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.

The focus on work life balance is incredible.
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced environment with competetive people.
Great work with good salary. Management just needs to be more employee friendly. The office is great and relaxing. Very secure entrance too. Fast on handling paper works.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.
6.7K