Teleperfomance Philippines

Teleperfomance Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines129 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The interview was hectic, lots of people were in group interviews basic questions and tests and was told to stay until 10 pm closing time for my interview got the job offer within a week. The training was a breeze, informative trainers to get you hyped and ready for the BPO life. I’d recommend this company for those who wants to try on working into the BPO industry. Work and life balance doesn’t get better than having the posh and hang out places within a walking distance.
Pros
Solid Company
Salary / Benefits
I've learned that having a friends who can help you out in the process especially if they are tenured is a big advantage and they are really helpful. Having a handsome trainer can lessen my stress with the process.
Pros
Games
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work with. It has a friendly management. All of my colleagues are kind and helpful when I was just starting. The boss and trainers are also reachable and reliable.
Salary / Benefits
Teleperformance has a great place to work. I learned a lot of things during my stay in the company, like having good interactions with the customers, associating with different people on-site, and lastly resolving different complaints raised by the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Bosses are nice same as co-workers. Of course the challenge will be on how you can handle the job. But the company provides complete benefits, facilities and competitive salary.
Salary / Benefits
The experience was great, had to deal to work under pressure and be a costumer-service ready employee with all the skills required gained in a short span of time.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is encouraged to give their best everyday. Pressure will always be there but it gave me a healthy stress, Yes, I was tired but it was fun and competitive.
Salary / Benefits
It is nice working in Teleperformance Philippines. You can really feel that their hashtag #GreatPlaceToWork is really real. That's why I will recommend others to work in Teleperformance Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
On the account where I am right now. Working environment is awesome, from agents, sup, OM, to upper mngt are all approachable. Our production is fun so wont feel that you are really working. But then for salary not that satisfied. Recommended only for fresh grad
Salary / Benefits
You should consider sick leave. Your employees aren't robots. Why need to show up and give your medcert even if your body can't afford to go to hospital anymore because your sick as f***. Feels like you have trust issues to your employees. And most of the time, we just do OTC most of the time when we're sick. But otherwise,the environment,people and compensation is perfect.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Teleperformance is not easy, due to the long process of thr hiring and at the same time some workers in the management are rude and bossy.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun working with people who got your back.
I have learned to work in a group/team.

The management gives a lot of care to its people.

The workplace culture is like working from home everyone treats you as a family.

The most hardest part of the job is when we need to shift from one account to another but the most enjoyable part Is you can rely on them and that made them People helping people.
Salary / Benefits
The culture at work is different but I got used to it. It was amazing to learn how online and telephone banking works. It is more wonderful to be able to interact with different bank clients everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Teleperformance has the best facilities and the most enjoyable place of work, it's like your second home. You will not feel any stress because of the people and management who treats you like a family.
Salary / Benefits
Working with teleperformance is really as easy job because of the management itself. They are understanding. They help me grow as an individual as well and the work environment itself is also good.
Salary / Benefits
Teleperformance gave me the best experience as my first regular job. They have a good professional environment where i can adopt good manners. They have a place for your hobby, interest, and physical health.
Pros
Monthly incentive with rice allowance
• Receives inbound calls from Epson North America customers
• Help customers over the phone in troubleshooting their printer issues.

Help customer over the phone
Salary / Benefits
You have to have good communication skills as well as listening skills in this job, as we're mostly dealing with irate and frustrated customers. The pay is average.
Salary / Benefits
I have a very good experience with my previous company they take care of their employees and help them find the best in them.and the environment is very friendly yet competitive.
Pros
good boss and friendly environment
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
their is always a resting lounges and food for employees.
a gym that employees can enjoy

medical assistance that is granted even you are still a trainee
Pros
Free cofee
Cons
Over times
Salary / Benefits
Taking in calls (US based) to assist customers for their hotel, airline tickets or car rental reservations.
Assists customers from all walks of life.

>People needs a place to stay away from their homes.

>Cheapest airfare is totally a good value for money.

>Convenience of going anywhere with unlimited mileage car rental reservation.

Doing the job with fun together with the colleagues. Work as a team, challenge with healthy competition.