Teledirect Telecommerce Philippines

Teledirect Telecommerce Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Excellent company and would comeback in case I work in the Philippines again

I would have stayed in the company if not for my immigration to the US. Overall with my tenure with the company, this is the first time I felt that I was at home

Pros

Lots of paid vacation leave and sick leave. Lots of perks when you work here

Cons

Feedback was based on the latter part of my stay.

This company is one of the bests during my first year of stay but it eventually losses it's "good environment" image after they reached more numbers of employees and site. They introduced new policies and programs that instead of favoring their people, it rather focuses on their own (management) benefits and advantages which makes their great people left.

Pros

Free food once in a while

Cons

Unattainable Metrics and missing incentives

Security is at stake

Pays well, but your career security in the long run is not guaranteed. Many of the employees, whether ot not regularized, were unemployed without giving proper heads up.

At first the mngt was great, but when external hires came in the culture within the workplace changed drastically and went worst!!!!

I enjoyed the first two yrs of my stay at this company, but the succeeding years went worst. During the pandemic the mngt made a choice to spend so much money for relocating employees to hotels and condos, rather than purchasing enoygh devices to ensure the stability of each employees. During our last day, we were told that we cant work from home due to lack of devices.

Great!

It was nice at the begninning. But went unmanageable due to COVID-19. The only thing I did not like about the company is that they have some policy that can make you out of the job without due process. Overall it was great to be working at Teledirect. Superkind people. Compare to other company.

fun and beautiful workplace

Teledirect is generous and prioritizes its people all the time. It was fun to work at TDP and it's workplace is so beautiful and cozy, it feels like working in a hotel.

Overall a great place to work. A lot of fun activities so you don't feel the stress of work. Great group of managers. And the room for growth is easily obtained.

Great company and floor management but not with the QA and compliance team

Good pay for agents and good benefits but I was terminated because of compliance that they said I did something, but not enough proof that I made the accusation thrown against me. Compliance team did not even attend the hearing with H.R. and operations Managers and Team Lead but other than that, still, I recommend this company and if I have a chance to go back I will be glad to accept it. Big thumbs up for me is the smoking area on the 7th floor.

Culture is rare

TDP has this culture of giving the best life for their employees through various activities and free food from time to time. It was an awesome experience

Pros

free lunches, activities with freebies

Cons

travel location and work schedule

Different working environment

You can do whatever you like as long all job assigned is done. Amazing! Supervisors are very approacable and will make sure to check up on you every once in a while.

Pros

Compared to other call centres in the Philippines, they offer high compensation.

Cons

They tend to recruit people from outside of the company, instead of promoting qualified tenured internal applicants. Pantry food is not good.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teledirect Telecommerce Philippines?

Fun and Organize workplace.

People especially management were good and smiles all the time. Friendly environment indeed. BPO co. that seeks quality candidates for their world class clients.

Pros

Free lunch once a week

Fun at first...

When I started as an agent, all I think was earning and TDP helped me with that. It made me explore that I can do more with my abilities. they have good training, supervisors are good as well ( some are with golden heart some are not )

Pros

free lunches ( sometimes )

Cons

not good in medical assistance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teledirect Telecommerce Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Teledirect Telecommerce Philippines Reviews by Location

• Teledirect Telecommerce Philippines
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?