Technological Institute of the Philippines

Technological Institute of the Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines42 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It's really good to have a work experience first at school so you'll be able to learn more. I have learned a lot being a student assistant at TIP especially at library department. It is stressful indeed because it takes a lot of patience dealing with other students with different kinds of personality. But the bond and the family we build as a family is a great experience and makes our job more fun.
Pros
You'll be able to have a tuition fee discount and also an allowance
Cons
Stressful and Time Constraints at studying and reviewing for upcoming exams
Salary / Benefits
I have had the best boss, the best assistants, the best team, the best employers.
I did not feel like I had so much time to share what I know and develop my people at the TIP, but I enjoyed working there.
Salary / Benefits
The place is very clean, even comfort rooms. They practice 5s which everyone follows including the students. Everywhere you go you can see maintenance personnel who ensures that all areas are clean. Just most of my colleagues have a superiority complex and that's really toxic. They don't value your opinion unless you are older than them. Just a little suggestion, kindly conducts internal recruitment so your employees don't have to leave just to look for better opportunities. You hired so many employees with great potentials.
Salary / Benefits
A workplace where you get exposure to diverse work activities which means multifaceted skills are required. The hardest part of the job is the voluminous amount of work and requirements to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you inspire students to strive hard and passionately pursue lifelong learning.
Salary / Benefits
A typical work day here at Technological Institute of the Philippines is 6 working days. The most enjoyable part of the job is on how they treat with each other and on how we work with each other.
Salary / Benefits
Very good environment. Nice and comfortable office. Has advance technology specially in engineering program. Clean facilities.24 hours security. Accessible location.
Salary / Benefits
As my alma mater and first employer, this is where I spent most of my college and teaching days. From being a student to becoming a Professor, I have observed how dedicated they were in improving not just their facilities but also their services to students. They continue innovating their management and teaching approaches so as to provide quality graduates.
Salary / Benefits
There's a good engineer you can work for, good environment disciplinary company you can looking for, they ar complete in materials and heavy duty equipment's that needs in operation workplace
Pros
free PPe's
- Challenging and Exciting
- I learned how to prepare lessons, master them to establish credibility to the students

- Fair

- Workplace is fun. Coworkers are very supportive

- Hardest part of the job is to come up with teaching techniques to different types of students.

- Most enjoyable part is seeing your students grow.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
5 hours a day work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Technological Institute of the Philippines?
Salary / Benefits
Technological Institute of the Philippines is a perfect ground for teaching, for both teacher and student. they give best service for the student and best training for faculty.
Pros
incentives during accreditation
Cons
teachers must finish their Masteral degree for 5semsters only
Great experience in electrical works in a Industrial Plant
Manages people well

Specializes electrical and mechanical works

I learned to manage people also
Salary / Benefits
When I was a student assistant, I learned a lot like how to manage my time very well and how organize things well. The management is very approachable anytime. The workplace is safe and fine. The most enjoyable part of being a student assistant is to be with friendly and nice co-student assistants and the staffs.
Salary / Benefits
it's kinda boring since I have my own room and I had no one to talk to during idle times, but I get to concentrate to since no one will bother me. It's nice to help graduating students to find their job easily.
Pros
discount for tuition fee
Cons
along traffic road
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work in this institute is like you are also a student. I learned more new things, not only learning in the mind but also learning how to deal with stress, with different kinds of people, and how to be more hard working. I enjoyed it a lot. The workplace was fun because I am relaxed. Everyone was cooperative and generous in giving knowledge. Every job has its hardest part and every day we are facing stresses. The most important thing is that you should now how to divert it in a way that you will not bring your personal problems at work.
Pros
Everyday Learning
Cons
Long Hours of Work
Salary / Benefits
Company has been great and thought me a lot of. Inspired me to be a person and an employee. This has been one of my dreams came true being able to work in an education inviroment
Pros
Near to home
Cons
Long hours but Manageable
Salary / Benefits
Work politics is obviously present. At some point it is difficult to work in your workplace most specially in our faculty room. At some point teaching is a bit hard becouse of some policies
Pros
You can dictate your preffered time of work
Cons
Low salary
My Recent Work as School Nurse included the following duties:
•Preparing patients for consultations and procedures

•Provide first aid care to clients

•Participate in health education

•In charge of medical supplies inventory and document control of medical records

I have been closely working with my clients and as a Nurse I believe I fostered cooperative relationships among my clients and has proven excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
specializes on engineering
encourages employees to participate on extra curricular activities

fun environment

good co workers

compensation is a bit low
Salary / Benefits
Starts the day with my students where I teach courses assigned to me, interacts with these students during my free time. the job is very challenging since I am updated always with what is new in the industry which part of what I teach my students.
The research paper that they do are also informative since they are researching novel topics and these new ideas are studied and turned into new products.
Pros
we are given cash benefits when the school receives awards or certifications
Cons
long travel from home
Salary / Benefits
Everyday even if it is a repetitive job it makes me feel so boring and tired I feel like I'm not a productive employee every time i seat and face to my computer.
Pros
can at together
Cons
no phones and no talking with other employee your not supposed to play music either