TECHNOKids Philippines

TECHNOKids Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working with these amazing people but the company lacks of employee benefits. But if you're a fresh grad, you'll be fine. Very different from the others
Pros
Fun Workplace + fun colleagues
Cons
No hmo, no leave, no benefits
Salary / Benefits
Technokids is a good start if you are a fresh grad. They will provide the resources you need to teach so it will be a less hassle for you to think the flow of your lesson, train you in an area you are weak, build your confidence, they are easy to talk with, update you from time to time, help you address your problem in your school, and last but not the least is that they don't forget to give some treats as rewards for their teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Technokids help me endure my fear about communicating to others and tinulungan akong maging strong to explore everything. The good things about Technokids, they treat you as a family and they help you in your hardships. They also encourage you to learn more and give importance to everybody. They have a fair and balanced treatment, mapabago ka man or luma.
Salary / Benefits
Work and Life Balance is great, very flexible. I enjoyed my job here, even though you can't really grow professionally. Office Culture is primitive. Management can get really catty with each other and to its employees. I would also recommend to them to get a gender sensitivity training, for them to improve the comments that they make on the daily, to its employees and to the clients behind their back. Also, there's no contract for you to sign when you get the job. So they can terminate you off even for petty reasons. And they would not give you the proper due process in doing so.
Pros
Flexible Time.
Cons
The People
Salary / Benefits
Lack of benefits Office politics Fun workplace Work/life balance learned a lot about teaching learned about different softwares great stepping stone
Pros
Fun workplace Work/life balance
Cons
Lack of benefits Office politics