Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Philippines242 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
Salary / Benefits
Nice environs... friendly TL's... Nice startup salary... amenities could've improve... Fair chance for everyone, no favoritism's, but not all of them!
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Lacks amenities
Salary / Benefits
this company is all good. they have health cards that the associate need. need to increase the salary also. we manage to answer the calls by phone. it is challenging because many of the customer are irrate regarding their globe bills accounts. and we can manage it everyday. we have a good customer service skills
Pros
free helath cards
Salary / Benefits
The account that i've handled was very easy. For me, i can say that i was not a rocket science type of account. But the management needs to undergo leadership training. Bias has always been an issue, over power people or employee using their position.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Breaks
Salary / Benefits
Techmahindra is a fun working place, you'll enjoy your work but the problem is they're not so concern with their agents specially on emergency situations.
Pros
Cons
OTs
Salary / Benefits
Work roles at small companies are often less specialized than at large firms. That means employees get to wear several hats, interact with staff more often and are afforded a 360-degree view of company-wide operations. Because employees have more visibility, it is often easier to advance in a smaller organization.
Another benefit is that employees often gain experience in a variety of areas, giving them multiple skills and areas of expertise to enhance their resume. Small firms may also have more flexibility when it comes to considering alternative work arrangements such as flextime and job sharing. Working for a small company can also be a good stepping-stone to a larger employer in the same field.
Salary / Benefits
It is a fair company, fun at the same time, management is ok, team leaders are ok, it has a big space, salary is on time but sometimes earlier than expected. It is a fair company in total.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It was a good workplace, but the schedule was confusing. Sometimes they're giving morning schedules but not given accurately. and they're not giving vacation leaves.
Salary / Benefits
Working as a customer service representative . Taking inbound calls to assist customer for placing their order online .Deliver good customer service experience .The management is good.The hardest part of job is every time the system is not working properly and always updating .But all in all it's good especially having a supportive team.
Salary / Benefits
Long hours of work. productive working mates and fun workplace. Techmahindra Team leads well and willingness to help. Agents are willing to learn also from their perspective jobs.
Salary / Benefits
My first job, after i graduate in college. Its a nice environment, meeting other people after one month or two. Creating mem'ries with them and enjoying your shift with them.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at tech majindra as a call center agent.
One of the best place to work with the departments, supervisors and even with people with small position.
Pros
Free lunch, working hours is okay.
Cons
Not applivable
Salary / Benefits
Not a friendly environment office, the supervisor and the operational manager gave the agent hard time, no recreational activity. they are offering a low salary.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is having kind co-workers. I learn to be more productive. I also learned to be patient and understand all the queries of the subscribers
Salary / Benefits
I believe that your company is a dynamic organization where hardworking people can achieve opportunities for meaningful experience, innovation and skills training. With this in mind, I offer my services and hope to be granted the opportunity to be part of your team.
Salary / Benefits
Techmahindra is an outsourcing industry, we handle inbound calls and offer postpaid plan application thru phone.
We have sleeping quarters for those employees who lives far from the area.

I just need to earn more from what I am receiving from the company.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra is a call center local company wherein a lot of agents hired. However when it comes to wage there is always a dispute wherein some of other agents resigned.
Salary / Benefits
I was a great experience working with Tech Mahindra, accurate training and support will be given along the way. Trainers, managers and supervisors are always willing to help.
 Inbound calls
 Take orders from guests

 Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services

 Follow standard process and procedures to help customers resolve their undelivered items

 Offer alternative solutions if appropriate
Salary / Benefits
Im happy with this company the Sorroundings is Good and excellent.
i meet a lot of friends here ive been working for almost 2years long with this company and i have no absentism for 2 weeks this is me. Im very dedicated to my work
Pros
8 hours
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Our schedule of support here will start at 6am to 10pm. I have learnt on how to value the customers well and how and what are the products associated to our account. The management was good because they are updating their employees need. For me the work environment here is healthy. The hardest part of the job for me here was the AHT were you should hit only 10%. I really enjoyed working here with the colleagues.
Pros
N/a
Cons
to short percentage of AHT