Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Philippines242 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun because everyday you can encounter a new problem that you don't know yet and that was awesome because you're going to explore it how to troubleshoot the problem.
Salary / Benefits
They give a good environment also But salary did not fit me since im the one who raise up for my parents and my 2 kids. Therefore i tried to apply to atleast improved my salary for my compensation.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working here. Good Management they are friendly, they also have language training to enhance your english or tagalog depends on your account.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
All of the agents and our boses are really friendly. Like were working into one family. They're really into focusing on the survey that we can get to our customers.
Pros
Extended breaks "sometimes"
Cons
We have additional 30 minutes log in
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is great during the first time I was there, everyone was energetic and wild. And a few too many people calling for the supervisor for help(that includes me).
Pros
Employee Activities, Free Lunch, Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Basically we look for some prospects for business that can be market to the people and will profit the company,cold calling over the phone and will set up a meeting.explain the product and have a presentation. From my previous job i handled my own account for Advertisement in a publishing company.The hardest part of the job is when during summer the weather is hot and i have to go out to do some business meeting,What i enjoyed most is that i have an access for any other special event as media. I have learned that there is a lot of oppurtunity here in Dubai if we will just focus on what we are doing.
Pros
Free access to events as a media partner
Cons
work mode even if its
Salary / Benefits
The company lacks of training tools to make employees to be ready to go to the production area. Since it was a seasonal account the employee are only limited for 3 months to work with the company.
Salary / Benefits
Employees are easy to work with support staff are approachable and can understand and addresses your concern in a timely manner, a little low on compensation and benefits.
Cons
HMO dependents (0)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy my stay here and being part of this company really gives me a lot of growth within my skills as a customer service associate. all the superiors in the office are easily to work with. a good company with good employees.
Pros
good and easy to work with people around the office.
Cons
mandatory over time.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience! Great staffs and facilities. I learned everything in this company. 10/10 recommend and refer to any colleagues interested in applying in this company
Salary / Benefits
Assist Verizon residential and Business customers with their internet connection. Making sure that they are able to access the internet with no trouble and making sure that there account is programmed and working properly. Access customers computer to check for settings and setting up email client.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at that company like how to treat the customers, multi-task, and to manage my time. The hardest part of the job is when we need to take a lot of calls from the customers and they need to cancel are lunch.
Salary / Benefits
I gain a lot of true friend there and must say that if your comfortable with the people around you working would be fun and easier.
Expect traffic on your way.
Salary / Benefits
I like Tech mahindra's management, i really feel the work and family relationship. In tech mahindra i feel the concern and love of my team leader, colleague and also the HR when my hemoglobin decreases and need to rest, my TL and the HR work together for me to be paid on that rest days and HR went throughmy SSS sickleave for me to be paid as well, and the time i rendered my resignation HR tried to retain me, but because it is doctots advise i did resign. I really cant forget tech mahindra for giving me the opportunity to with them
Pros
Nice management
Cons
Compensation diffence
Salary / Benefits
what i learned is on how to control your tempered in every situation on how flexible i'am when it comes for any challenges and to be more friendly is an attitude that no one can change.
Salary / Benefits
The internship here is good for computer related courses. Because the supervisor here wants the students to really learn the ways of the job around the IT company.
Salary / Benefits
Work Life Balance is not good but that would depend on the project/client. Management/ HR needs improvement. Salary is not competitive and needs amendment.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned about customer care and technical support. the company deduct a large amount on the employees' salaries. good relationship with other employees.
Salary / Benefits
Easy to adjust, More leadership opportunities
the hardest part of the job is fast moving environment,

and the most enjoyable part of the job is having a nice workmate and supervisors that you can rely anytime.
Pros
great work culture and lot to learn
Cons
Too much work for not a good salary.No appraisals.
Salary / Benefits
We have already discussed how important it is to look for just the right qualities when hiring someone for a customer services position. Employers usually look at past experiences and accomplishments to see what an applicant may be able to do for their company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
I dont know