Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Philippines242 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
Salary / Benefits
Here in Tech Mahindra, I was able to meet new friends. My colleagues and superiors became my second family. I have learned a lot of things in this company and I am great to be part of his company.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company has been so stressful. I never start a day without actually seeing how toxic and stressful its working environment can be.

This has been my first job as a BPO agent and I have stayed there for 4 years. Despite the low and noncompetitive salary and incentives, I was able to endure all of it for the first few years because of my colleagues.

On my 3rd year, the management becomes insensitive to the agent's suggestions. The management has been giving additional workloads that are already beyond the trained skill. They are already setting higher metrics that are no longer attainable. This scenario has changed each employee's perception about the company. The company is asking for too much when they can only compensate you too little. My salary is Php 9,500.00 per month during that time, by the way.

Stressful environment, toxic management and low compensation, all these three combined -- I become demotivated to report to work. It feels like this company is taking advantage each employee's knowledge and skills by not giving them the right salary that will compensate their hardwork and excellence towards the process.

Day by day, I start to feel more demotivated. It even came to the point where I have to drag myself to go to work everyday and when I am already at the office, I can't wait to go home.
Pros
Camaraderie
Cons
Low compensation, incentives and benefits, poor management, toxic enviroment
Salary / Benefits
I was an IT support and my shift was graveyard. It was difficult at first but I was able to adapt. The seniors were very considerate, approachable and really nice. They trained us very well.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun to work there because the employees are friendly. I learned a lot of things about IT support. We were able to solve technical issues and troubleshoot it.
Salary / Benefits
I just took my OJT at TechMahindra. As a trainee at TechMahindra the supervisor are accommodating and I learned a lot like how to troubleshoot a compuer and hardware and etc. The Company has no allowance for trainee.
Salary / Benefits
It is good training field for newly grad.
The workers are all friendly but the management or i say the facilities itself is the problem. Lack of Elevators: having only three elevators for 12 floors building and has no open stair.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Problem with the facilities
Salary / Benefits
Assisting customer to their problems and giving them basic trouble shooting to fix their internet and mobile problems. stay calmed all the time and always be happy to assist customers .
Salary / Benefits
We handle customer service in all globe telecoms users like resolving complaints new product lunch and inquiries regarding globe product's. We also cater technical issue like losing load having no signal and provide resolution to the issue.
Pros
Free meal in holidays
Cons
We do overtime
Salary / Benefits
management was good in handlong their people and problems with their employee.its a friendly environment in their work place.
when theres no calls you have to do voluntary time out which no one domt want to go, then they will pick whom will go which is not fair becoz we all know that we need money, i think if no ome wants the vto just dont force them to do it, maybe other solution would help??????? but in all this company was great.
Pros
free meal during application
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
encoding data to activate the internet of the client. i learned to stand up for my team and help them to their confused cases, the most enjoyable part of the job is when the month end is coming there's no vacant computers to start our work and then the management transfer us in other department that have computer vacancies.
Salary / Benefits
Tech M is for those who love working in a challenging environment and want to learn new things. I have learnt a lot working with my managers. They are great mentors and always ready to help.
Pros
Working environment is good
Cons
Salary was a big issue
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot from the company basically on technical jobs. I believed all the trainers and supervisors are doing their jobs and they passed their knwoledge to their employees so well.
Pros
More incentives for perfect attendance
Cons
Long hour of huddle after work
Salary / Benefits
Company is great but the management is not. It was fun before the current OM. A lot of perks are given which is the top reason for a good performance of every agent.

The company is also giving oppurtunity for those employees that doesnt have any call center background like me.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Extended Hours at Work
Salary / Benefits
we are provided with great trainings prior receiving real calls from our broadband internet subscribers. i learned so much information from this company.
Pros
we are provided with healthcare benefits
Cons
no rendering of overtime
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of Computer troubleshooting, both hardware and software also basic network troubleshooting, installing peripherals and good experience in BPO company.
Pros
good management
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
In a call center job you have more productive since you have hectic schedule it depends on the time work duty , eat toomuch since you will be very busy.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
When it comes to the people whom I have worked with, they are genuinely kind and willing to help. But the management seems to be not aware of the efforts of the team and always provides a low budget to the team's needs.
Pros
Free phone and data allowance
Cons
Long hours and unharmonious environment
Salary / Benefits
Tech Mahindra focuses on Process Improvement Initiatives and is a big believer of utilizing technology for improvement. They focus on training and development as well.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy the times when im in training days,i learned a lot specially from taking inquiries. Handle irate people...answers all billing inquiries..the trainors is friendly that's why i enjoy those days . And the management is good.