Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Philippines242 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
Salary / Benefits
Volumes of the call was not anticipated so you have to go overtime compulsary. Salary is way too low with the deman of the work. Process of ATM is too slow so you will get paid using cheque.
Salary / Benefits
You can learn a lot in the company. It is my stepping stone to know more about BPO Industry and improve my skills. I have learned a lot and I am grateful to the company.
Salary / Benefits
Shifting, basic salary, great for those who want to pursue CSR. The work is not that hard it's just a basic call center duties and responsibilities. Goodluck
Salary / Benefits
Working as call center agent was very challenging ended.Believe in your yourself. Be confident enough and be patient as always to the customer, solve their concerns right away.
Salary / Benefits
It’s fun working in Tech Mahindra. I learn many thing in Tech Mahindra. People are in there are approachable. I am just disappointed with the salary dispute in Tech Mahindra.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, good management, coaching are highly implemented for at least twice a week depending on the stats or metrics. You'll enjoy the give-aways for those selected good agents.
Salary / Benefits
People are very approachable and proper productivity tools were given to employees.In Tech Mahindra they have a common goal - to be able to serve globally and provide a fantastic customer experience. Everyone is encourage to accept no limits, work with alternative thinking and drive positive change.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good place to work all people are accommodating, aside from thay they gi e us are salar completely you will not have a problem about the compensation
Salary / Benefits
Working in tech mahindra is very challenging and fun. I have gained several communication and technical skills. Right from the interview process, training and even on the actual job, i have so much fun and been very inspired to do my job.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first company i work and my first BPO i can say that they dont have appreciation to the employees and the salary is very poor but i been work with them for about one year and half.
Salary / Benefits
Working with TechMahindra isn't that hard at all. Everyone is friendly and hands on , what made it hard in working with TechMahindra is getting more workload that is beyond the role without getting the agreed compensation. Disputes and delayed salary has been a thing with the company
Salary / Benefits
1st company, very accomodating staffs and employees, nice work place, nurturing employees, willing to give help to their employees, flexible schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Flexible working hours I learned about the leadership frameworks I got to travel abroad as part of their Knowledge Transfer process with the client.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Working with TechMahindra has helped me in having a career with work-life balance. My immediate supervisor also mentored me to becoming a better employee.
Salary / Benefits
1st time to experience in a BPO company. It taught me well on how to communicate easily with the customer. I enhanced my English proficiency with them.
Salary / Benefits
Tech Mahindra would really help you in becoming a good speaker using the English language and hones your Customer Service quality. My stay in Tech Mahindra made me improve my skills and it helped me in meeting new new people and skills.
Salary / Benefits
Tech mahindra is my very first call center experience. I learned a lot with this company. I gained also a lot of friends and the pay is good enough in our country.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment. Morning shift call center company. Back office process. weekly employee awards. Monthly best employee, quarterly and yearly. Employees will be motivated with companies' programs. Salary should be improved.
Salary / Benefits
Finance is tricking agents of final pay. It took 2 yes before my last pay was given and TRICKED us. They are fond of dismissing hundreds of agents without notice. ALWAYS..FROM VCUSTOMER TO TECH M..BAD REPUTATION COMPANY.MANAGEMENT IS WORSW
Salary / Benefits
Working in Tech mahindra is like my stepping stone to the real business world. It provided me all that I need to become part of that world in terms in trainings, meetings, workshops, team buildings and many more. In this company, you will be provided to be more.