Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
We answers all questions related to their broadband and landline accounts. I learned how to decreased the moods of our client and build self-confidence that I can handle their concerns. Management is good,they have health care insurance. The hardest part is the low salary and we have lots of calls. Most enjoyable is the activities during holiday seasons.
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Same thing answering phone calls everyday and got shouted by irate customers. Co-workers are great. If it just because of the Low Salary given I will not look for another company.
Cons
diputes on salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things talking to customers over the phone, providing them answers to their questions, introducing new plan promos and handsets a typical day at work is very busy since we need to finish the tasks that was given on our bins and we need to hit targets at the end of the day. Co-workers are great they can help you, you can help them with something as long there would be harmony,peace, and team work everything is possible. The hardest part of the job is that changing strategies to finish the tasks supervisors always change how things works as before since they want fastest ways to hit targets though the output is still the same, sometimes rules are being disregarded and would sometimes lead you to confusion what to follow. The most enjoyable part is you get to speak with different persons, you encounter problems of the customer and you need to find a way to solve it just to satisfy your customer. Satisfaction of the customer to your service is the most wonderful feeling you could feel in a stressful day of work.
Pros
Very approachable team leads and supervisors
Cons
Monthly compensation is very low
Salary / Benefits
Be more Productive everyday for evaluation Computer Knowledge Good Good High Volume Environment and open Ot Good Training ground for beginner
Pros
free water
Cons
open overtime
Salary / Benefits
People are approachable, friendly and enthusiastic. We have an open door policy that helps us solve issues faster.
Pros
Performance Incentives
Cons
Work hours exceeds 9 hours including lunch and coffee breaks
Salary / Benefits
My work in the company is simple and the environment is easy. You can have extra job I want because of the 8 hrs duty per day and a lot of curricular activities every week sponsored by the company. The company provides leadership trainings for career improvement which I can use for my future career.
Pros
Free lunch for every employee who reports to his duty even their is typhoons
Cons
Pressure to deliver the files on time