Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
At my work it so hard because you need to multitask ur skill to avoid error in my work specially at the time of reporting,I learned some idea at my work to enchanced my skill.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Salary disputes and always given late. No incentives. Slow work place environment. No allowance. Benefits wasn't paid on time. Low percentage in night difference rate.
Salary / Benefits
I love working in a company, my co- worker we're good and also my supervisor, i love the management because they're approachable. But with it comes to the salary they have a bad process and inconsistent.Because there's a lot of cases of salary disputes. I love working at night because i used to it.
Cons
mandatory O.T
Salary / Benefits
i dont like their company especially the management also their salary dispute,friendly and i know its a easy and nice account i have but one problem is there management
Pros
no free at all
Cons
1 hours
Salary / Benefits
Its Sometimes stress but i can handle and just have some fun with workmates.Sonetimes there are disputes.But the management tried their best to fix the issues
Pros
sometimes free movie and buffet
Cons
9 hours and 30 miunutes if its very queue we have ots
Salary / Benefits
The place was fun and the account was easy however the management or people couldn't explain to us very well why some people need to end their contract without notice or any reason at all. However the salary was just fine and the location of the office was cool as well since it near to a lot of places that is really good for chilling after work.
Pros
We could use any locker available
Cons
The locker is either dirty, has a funny smell or it's broken
Salary / Benefits
I had a good stay in this company. Benefits were ok, the salary was ok, and it was a stable company. A lot of accounts to transfer to, good people. And I can say that the management was doing their job pretty well.
Salary / Benefits
Good salary, good place the account i was handling is good because is not that pressure. Good recruitment, one day process. Nice people, not so stressfull account
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Bad management
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are very friendly, Bosses are very approacheable, as well as the Team Leaders. Fun events/ activities, QA's are very helpful, facilities are very clean.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
This is my first work experience and I learned a lot of things especially during our training.Techmahindra is one of the biggest BPO company in cebu,they are very generous to their employees,a lot of benefits. My coworkers are very nice people.
Cons
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
It always full of fun. The environment is comfortable. But only negative about this company is there is no salary increase.
Pros
Easy task
Cons
Small amount salary
Salary / Benefits
Never to be late. I learned how to be productive and to improve myself and my metrics. I have no comment with the management except my great supervisor. My co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of my job was the site. It's too far from my home. The most enjoyable part of my job is a great incentives and compensation.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
it was good and also they provide a good salary amount that can suit your monthly income , also you can do whatever you want as long as you are not violating the rules as an employee
Pros
n/a
Cons
8 hours per shift
Salary / Benefits
Being patience with the customer is not really easy beacuse you cannot please all the customer so I must be patience enough to handle them.
Pros
Free Coffee
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot in my experience as a customer service representative, i like the management there and also the co workers who are friendly and happy but the hardest part of the job is the job itself because we are handling customer service, billing and sales but it was worth the try. the most enjoyable part of the job is the freebies
Pros
free lunches, free items in every sale
Cons
long hours, delayed breaks, salary disputes
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is just answering calls and resolving different internet issue's i learned how to handle or manage different kinds of customer's i learned and understand how internet works and how to resolve any kinds of connectivity issues management well they just doing their job as managers they dint actually interact with their employees hardest part of the job is the volume of calls that we get in a day enjoyable part is my work mates
Pros
N/a
Cons
low Salary
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to handle different customers' attitude and concerns Found a lot of friends, new family. Enjoyed my work. Build good relationships with the managers and supervisors, Achieved my goals and received rewards from the clients.
Pros
Sometimes, free gift certificates for the achievers.
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
My shift is fixed Monday's to Fridays 8AM to 5PM (office hours). I always communicate with my managers regarding to the concerns endorsed. I learned to become a good leader in my team. My co-workers are very cool and very hardworking like me. Well, for me I don't have any hard experience of my Job because I love my job.
Pros
Free Launches
Salary / Benefits
all the people here was so very productive and very responsible interms of working policy dfiusddsdfmchsvncxcfjchixcsmvcguihfdfdsfdfdgfdfdsfdfdfddsdf
Pros
free food
Cons
long hour lunch
Salary / Benefits
most of my MS office experience came from Tech Mahindra fun and enjoyable workplace because of my co-workers the hardest part of my previous job is only the salary the most enjoyable part is that i have to work on my own working hour
Pros
i handle my own work hours
Cons
low salary