Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Salary disputes, inefficient management, uncredited benefits like our sss contributions, philhealth contributions, pagibig contributions, no allowances, late salary, and late payslip
Pros
No free meal and no allowances
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Trainers are very approachable. Management follows the employee benefits as per law. Back then, Basic facilities are provided,like Bunk beds, Lockers, Etc
Salary / Benefits
Work under Pressure during Graveyard Shift, Format many PC as you can in every night, work together as team and willing to work any IT related works together with Co Workers
Pros
free foods
Cons
depends
Salary / Benefits
Good, my colleageus is fun to be with never had a dull moment with them nice floor, staff like security hr are very friendly also the staff in the pantry
Pros
Free use of the microwave in pantry
Salary / Benefits
Techmahindra Limited is a place for singles who are not worrying about salary. The employees are fun to work with. Managers, supervisors as well. They have activities to avoid boredom.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace and friendly environment, and also patient to others and I want to enhance my ability and learn more also to the people surrounds me.
Pros
Free lunch, snacks and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
Tech Mahindra offers a lot of promises that never came. Much better if we don't expect from them. I don't know if they care about their employee at all.
Pros
N.A
Cons
Salary disputes
Salary / Benefits
I like the surroundings in techmahindra as the bosses are very approachable so i could easily reached them whenever i have problem in work. The salary is always in time.
Pros
weekly commission
Cons
Short break
Salary / Benefits
It was quite fun working at TechMahindra because of the TL's, SME's and OM's that is willing to help you. But the account was very toxic and most of the time their is a salary dispute.
Salary / Benefits
Tech Mahindra was a fun and productive place to work at. Everyone I worked with are friendly. Also the company do surveys every now and then to ensure they address any issue/s that their employees raise.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is good you can say that this is your comfortzone.. The management has lack of communication to thier employees.But inspite of that they are willing to give a extra mile help to their agents like raising a raffle giving gift checks
Salary / Benefits
There is a worklife balance. The work hours are flexible and have ample time with family after work. Easy approval of leaves and accessible web site related to work and could file easily.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Not so good management
Salary / Benefits
ive been working there for five months. the workplace is good but the salary sucks! they havent gave all my 13th month thats why i force to resign...
Salary / Benefits
Working on this company is fun and productive. But salary is below minimum and I work for 10 to 12 hours everyday especially every month end but sometimes they didn't paid all the overtime.
Salary / Benefits
not so much with the management and salary but benefits are good. low compensation of salary. that's why I had to leave and look for a better company to support my needs.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot how to communicate with peaple teaching them how to trouble shoot in modem is quite hard but interesting. about the management is quite bad bec they didnt give us the rigth salary
Salary / Benefits
I've been here for almost 10 months with Globe Telecom. It was fun and easy since we just need to speak Tagalog when talking to a customer. But salary really don't worth it.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of TechM family was fun . It is just that we only received basic pay regardless of the work load. Less benefits more responsibilities . But working on an environment with friendly colleagues and we treat each other as family . It is really hard for us to leave the company because of the culture we shared but when you're thinking of providing a better future with your family we all need to be separated for our own sake.
Salary / Benefits
The work experience was nice. I've enjoyed my stay there and i learned a lot from costumer handling dealing with different people and helping people solve issues.
Pros
Near My Location
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work with team at the same time plenty of opportunities to prove individual capabilities. We also have strong technical team to support our ideas in implementation.
Pros
Team Members
Cons
Salary structure