Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
When it comes to the people whom I have worked with, they are genuinely kind and willing to help. But the management seems to be not aware of the efforts of the team and always provides a low budget to the team's needs.
Pros
Free phone and data allowance
Cons
Long hours and unharmonious environment
Salary / Benefits
They give a good environment also But salary did not fit me since im the one who raise up for my parents and my 2 kids. Therefore i tried to apply to atleast improved my salary for my compensation.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working here. Good Management they are friendly, they also have language training to enhance your english or tagalog depends on your account.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is great during the first time I was there, everyone was energetic and wild. And a few too many people calling for the supervisor for help(that includes me).
Pros
Employee Activities, Free Lunch, Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Employees are easy to work with support staff are approachable and can understand and addresses your concern in a timely manner, a little low on compensation and benefits.
Cons
HMO dependents (0)
Salary / Benefits
I like Tech mahindra's management, i really feel the work and family relationship. In tech mahindra i feel the concern and love of my team leader, colleague and also the HR when my hemoglobin decreases and need to rest, my TL and the HR work together for me to be paid on that rest days and HR went throughmy SSS sickleave for me to be paid as well, and the time i rendered my resignation HR tried to retain me, but because it is doctots advise i did resign. I really cant forget tech mahindra for giving me the opportunity to with them
Pros
Nice management
Cons
Compensation diffence
Salary / Benefits
Work Life Balance is not good but that would depend on the project/client. Management/ HR needs improvement. Salary is not competitive and needs amendment.
Salary / Benefits
Easy to adjust, More leadership opportunities the hardest part of the job is fast moving environment, and the most enjoyable part of the job is having a nice workmate and supervisors that you can rely anytime.
Pros
great work culture and lot to learn
Cons
Too much work for not a good salary.No appraisals.
Salary / Benefits
Nice environs... friendly TL's... Nice startup salary... amenities could've improve... Fair chance for everyone, no favoritism's, but not all of them!
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Lacks amenities
Salary / Benefits
this company is all good. they have health cards that the associate need. need to increase the salary also. we manage to answer the calls by phone. it is challenging because many of the customer are irrate regarding their globe bills accounts. and we can manage it everyday. we have a good customer service skills
Pros
free helath cards
Salary / Benefits
It is a fair company, fun at the same time, management is ok, team leaders are ok, it has a big space, salary is on time but sometimes earlier than expected. It is a fair company in total.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It was a good workplace, but the schedule was confusing. Sometimes they're giving morning schedules but not given accurately. and they're not giving vacation leaves.
Salary / Benefits
My first job, after i graduate in college. Its a nice environment, meeting other people after one month or two. Creating mem'ries with them and enjoying your shift with them.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Not a friendly environment office, the supervisor and the operational manager gave the agent hard time, no recreational activity. they are offering a low salary.
Salary / Benefits
Im happy with this company the Sorroundings is Good and excellent. i meet a lot of friends here ive been working for almost 2years long with this company and i have no absentism for 2 weeks this is me. Im very dedicated to my work
Pros
8 hours
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
I love those people who work in TechMahindra. They are very friendly and lovable. I enjoy to work here because of the environment and also the support that i get to those people who work here. But the reason why i decided to resign is because i need to move here in bulacan. To save money and to spend more time with my family. The salary is not enough for me to provide my needs.
Pros
enjoy
Cons
far transportation
Salary / Benefits
I worked there 6 days in a week have one day off I’ve leared a lot there and also I develop my skill the management is good they treat us nicely. I leared also how to be flexible on my work.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is very transparent. Tenured agents are friendly, also our team leaders. Made a lot of friends in two months time, sadly i have to return to Baguio City. But the whole experience was enlightening.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hours of work, traffic
Salary / Benefits
Hope that this company would be able to increse the salary offer. The superiors should always be productive and must nnow their products very much. And be fair enough to all of the employees.
Pros
Free water 😂
Cons
No over time pay
Salary / Benefits
In a day to day basis we started the work in the morning. Have some normal conversation if there's no application on the queue. I've learned how to focus on the job. I can say that the management is not really up to date about our benefits. Our workplace is good, organized and the people were also nice and courteous. The hardest part of the job is the volume of application. The most enjoyable part of the job is companies kick-off party and team building.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Salary disputes