Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
When I'm hired in techMahindra,I'm wondering what kind of work that I face to do,eventhough there is a training I though the work is very defficult,but I'm wrong ,it is very competative,because you need to provide better resolution the the guest so that the guest don't hesitate to give good survey to us ,and one more thing is the compensation is really good
Salary / Benefits
It was good company the agents are friendly but one thing they don’t know how to handle agents but they are good in training. But the salary is not fair
Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra has a good management. but doesnt have fair when it comes to salary. what i really love about working in techmahindra is gaining more friends and has a good team leader which really made me comfortable in working even if its difficult.
Salary / Benefits
-been working for 6 years -work life balance -fun workplace -supportive management -trainings are being offered to enhance leadership skills -promote diversity among employees
Pros
dayshift/work life balance
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
2-3 star..the salary and compensation is good but the rules on the attendance is not quite good.but the workplace is very enjoyable.the hardest part of the job is the different time of work.
Salary / Benefits
Volumes of the call was not anticipated so you have to go overtime compulsary. Salary is way too low with the deman of the work. Process of ATM is too slow so you will get paid using cheque.
Salary / Benefits
Shifting, basic salary, great for those who want to pursue CSR. The work is not that hard it's just a basic call center duties and responsibilities. Goodluck
Salary / Benefits
It’s fun working in Tech Mahindra. I learn many thing in Tech Mahindra. People are in there are approachable. I am just disappointed with the salary dispute in Tech Mahindra.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, good management, coaching are highly implemented for at least twice a week depending on the stats or metrics. You'll enjoy the give-aways for those selected good agents.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good place to work all people are accommodating, aside from thay they gi e us are salar completely you will not have a problem about the compensation
Salary / Benefits
This is my first company i work and my first BPO i can say that they dont have appreciation to the employees and the salary is very poor but i been work with them for about one year and half.
Salary / Benefits
Working with TechMahindra isn't that hard at all. Everyone is friendly and hands on , what made it hard in working with TechMahindra is getting more workload that is beyond the role without getting the agreed compensation. Disputes and delayed salary has been a thing with the company
Salary / Benefits
Flexible working hours I learned about the leadership frameworks I got to travel abroad as part of their Knowledge Transfer process with the client.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Great environment. Morning shift call center company. Back office process. weekly employee awards. Monthly best employee, quarterly and yearly. Employees will be motivated with companies' programs. Salary should be improved.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company has been so stressful. I never start a day without actually seeing how toxic and stressful its working environment can be. This has been my first job as a BPO agent and I have stayed there for 4 years. Despite the low and noncompetitive salary and incentives, I was able to endure all of it for the first few years because of my colleagues. On my 3rd year, the management becomes insensitive to the agent's suggestions. The management has been giving additional workloads that are already beyond the trained skill. They are already setting higher metrics that are no longer attainable. This scenario has changed each employee's perception about the company. The company is asking for too much when they can only compensate you too little. My salary is Php 9,500.00 per month during that time, by the way. Stressful environment, toxic management and low compensation, all these three combined -- I become demotivated to report to work. It feels like this company is taking advantage each employee's knowledge and skills by not giving them the right salary that will compensate their hardwork and excellence towards the process. Day by day, I start to feel more demotivated. It even came to the point where I have to drag myself to go to work everyday and when I am already at the office, I can't wait to go home.
Pros
Camaraderie
Cons
Low compensation, incentives and benefits, poor management, toxic enviroment
Salary / Benefits
management was good in handlong their people and problems with their employee.its a friendly environment in their work place. when theres no calls you have to do voluntary time out which no one domt want to go, then they will pick whom will go which is not fair becoz we all know that we need money, i think if no ome wants the vto just dont force them to do it, maybe other solution would help??????? but in all this company was great.
Pros
free meal during application
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Tech M is for those who love working in a challenging environment and want to learn new things. I have learnt a lot working with my managers. They are great mentors and always ready to help.
Pros
Working environment is good
Cons
Salary was a big issue
Salary / Benefits
we are provided with great trainings prior receiving real calls from our broadband internet subscribers. i learned so much information from this company.
Pros
we are provided with healthcare benefits
Cons
no rendering of overtime
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of Computer troubleshooting, both hardware and software also basic network troubleshooting, installing peripherals and good experience in BPO company.
Pros
good management
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
In a call center job you have more productive since you have hectic schedule it depends on the time work duty , eat toomuch since you will be very busy.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
long hours of duty